Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Video: TDP Interview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Football Update: Video: TDP Interview

May 24, 2012, 10:00 AM

Video: TDP Interview

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Am I the only one who gets the vibe after watching this

May 24, 2012, 10:11 AM

That we are gone?

And funny this is released before the BoT meeting? The wheels are in motion, I bet its all set up for us and FSU to announce at the same time.

Fingers crossed its atually 14 and we are also grabbing a couple more east coast schools (or 1 more and ND)

I agree that it sounds like we may be out of the ACC soon.

May 24, 2012, 10:16 AM

Either that, or TDP is trying to limit potential outrage directed at him by using the rhetoric he knows many Clemson fans want to hear right before the announcement that we are either left out of the Big12 expansion or we are choosing to stay put.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree that it sounds like we may be out of the ACC soon.

May 24, 2012, 11:41 AM

TDP was pretty direct on Clemson will be a player in FB. And that we would have a place at the table in the big time FB. I don't know how much more clearer he could have been of us pulling up and leaving the acc unless, he just came out and said we are gone. That is exactly what he said if you were listening. Like I've said a week ago, start stocking up on your B12 gear....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am I the only one who gets the vibe after watching this

May 24, 2012, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Am I the only one who gets the vibe after watching this ]

It came out of his mouth. Our FB won't be diminishes in any way. And that Clemson "WILL" do what's in the best interest of Clemson only. Yes, that did spell B12 to me. The B12 stamp was in that interview from beginning to end. Now that is what I personally got out of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny this thread is REAL news and it gets less attention

May 24, 2012, 10:49 AM

then all the BS.

I am unable to see the video

May 24, 2012, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Am I the only one who gets the vibe after watching this ]

but what does his body language and eye contact looking like?

He seemed very genuine from his body language and......

May 24, 2012, 11:26 AM

he was looking directly into the camera when he said the Clemson is and Clemson will continue to be a player in the game. He seems like he knows something that he doesnt want to tell right now.

Thanks Man!

May 24, 2012, 1:23 PM

I know these last few interviews that TDP has had to do have been very stressful for him. Having to walk on eggshells can't be a comfortable situation to be in, with potential lawsuits lurking at every corner waiting for a slip. Composure is key!

when he said,,,

May 24, 2012, 1:35 PM [ in reply to He seemed very genuine from his body language and...... ]

at the end of the day every university is gonna look out for their best interest tells alot.

Re: I am unable to see the video

May 24, 2012, 11:43 AM [ in reply to I am unable to see the video ]

It was moving and looking gone gone gone!!!

I think a blind and deaf guy might have missed that.***

May 24, 2012, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Am I the only one who gets the vibe after watching this ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am I the only one who gets the vibe after watching this

May 24, 2012, 10:17 AM

I know you guys hate the dude but this morning he said warchant heading west take that as you want.

Re: Football Update: Video: TDP Interview

May 24, 2012, 10:24 AM

Leave the tar hill country and Swofford, I 50years IPTAY will give three years in advance my dues.

May 24, 2012, 11:05 AM

DAYUM....

After reading that, it sounds like we are going to be looking out for ourselves (Clemson), as we should. God knows Swofford and the ACC sure as hell aren't looking out for us or FSU.

TDP pretty much laid it out there like a BOSS IMO. The wheels are DEFINATELY in motion.

-ZA

that last quote he said was very telling***

May 24, 2012, 1:31 PM

May 24, 2012, 1:33 PM

I sure do hope were big 12 bound.

That's what I took from it

May 24, 2012, 1:36 PM

If we were staying put I would have expected to hear something like "We are 100% committed to the ACC," blah blah blah. It sure sounds like something big is going on to me

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic