Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So this Suckeyes BOLD prediction is that...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

So this Suckeyes BOLD prediction is that...

Jan 27, 2019, 8:10 AM

"3. Justin Fields will outperform Lawrence when Ohio State finally gets one over Clemson

After taking care of Nebraska, Ryan Day's team is slotted in as the #3 seed in the playoff, where it faces off against #2 Clemson. After weeks of the media hyping up the QB duel between Fields and Lawrence, both quarterbacks get off to a roaring start. However, it's the play of Ohio State defensive end Chase Young that truly decides the contest, sacking Lawrence three times in the third quarter. After the final sack, Lawrence goes down with an injured shoulder and can't continue. What was a close game becomes a beatdown as a leaderless Clemson wilts, losing the contest to the Buckeyes 24-45"

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2019/01/101995/bold-predictions-for-the-2019-season

Straight delusion from those clowns. 0-4 would be the end result if we ended up meeting those yanks. :)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

They aren't yankees, they are midwesterners.

Jan 27, 2019, 8:17 AM

I married one and wish I'd married a yankee. I've known a few MWers and they were all alike. If you asked one what is 2+2 they'd tell you it's 5. When you gave them the formal proof on paper with a graph they'd claim you said 2+3 and look at you like you were a fool.

There are two ways to deal with midwesterners. One is to just walk away and leave them to their ego. The other is best but murder will get you life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Jan 27, 2019, 10:16 AM

How bad did she take you in the divorce?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Build a Wall around Ohio & make them pay for it!***

Jan 27, 2019, 11:19 AM [ in reply to They aren't yankees, they are midwesterners. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They aren't yankees, they are midwesterners.

Jan 27, 2019, 12:48 PM [ in reply to They aren't yankees, they are midwesterners. ]

Dude, she might read T net. You’re in big trouble, lol!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what kind of van does she/he drive?***

Jan 27, 2019, 3:31 PM [ in reply to They aren't yankees, they are midwesterners. ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perhaps they are Unfamiliar with CB7 and TE9

Jan 27, 2019, 4:50 PM

In the scenario given, TL16 is knocked out the game and we are down and out, LOL! How silly! Chase Brice could lead us to a win over the "worthless-acorn-nuts"! BTW, I didn't see where Brent Venables had joined Urban in the booth due to some medical condition for them to score over 40 points.
Even more than the TL16 thing - the Holy Cow you must have bumped your phreeking head if you think BV and the defense would give up that many points- was hillarious! Maybe you didn't include the part where half the defense was out for whatever reason and BV had suddenly retired.
Funny stuff! Totally whacked out. But, good for a chuckle! Hopefully, you responded by telling them "crack kills"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They aren't yankees, they are midwesterners.

Jan 27, 2019, 5:25 PM [ in reply to They aren't yankees, they are midwesterners. ]

Would that by any chance be a dangerous generalization?

Re: So this Suckeyes BOLD prediction is that...

Jan 27, 2019, 8:22 AM

This is the epitomy of the Delusions of Grandeur category of Bucknuts...Their Mad Scientist Wacko gets canned(he was pushed,not walked)and are going to IMPROVE? NAH...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their source of water

Jan 27, 2019, 8:36 AM

Must be Cootlumbia...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Their source of water

Jan 27, 2019, 3:18 PM

Salty55 said:

Must be Cootlumbia...

Buklumbus vs Cootlumbia. Pretty close to the same

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2019, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: So this Suckeyes BOLD prediction is that... ]

Must be we use to be a blue boos syndrome. Fact is at every position we will be better than them. It might be close for a half if CB7 played. The TL vs JF arguement is a joke.

In that scenario...

Jan 27, 2019, 9:02 AM

Wouldn’t we already be up 31-0 halfway thru the 3rd quarter?

Besides, Scelliott would put a TE chip double on any DE pressuring us way before he would have 3 sacks in one quarter.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everybody needs a dream.

Jan 27, 2019, 9:04 AM

Those who dream drunk have crazy ones.

The last sentence should read

Jan 27, 2019, 9:08 AM

"What was a close game becomes a beat down when Chase Brice enters the game and shocks the Buckeyes with a 3rd and 14, 68 yard TD connection to Justyn Ross followed one minute later by a Justin Fields to K'Von Wallace pick six leading to the eventual 24 point margin in favor of the Tigers"

He could also say "What truly decides the game is Jackson Carman's pancake block that sent DE Chase Young to the medical tent 2 minutes into the 3rd quarter"

That would make the last sentence unnecessary. We would just be talking about Brice leading the second string to 3 4th quarter mop up scores.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The last sentence should read

Jan 27, 2019, 5:08 PM

Tigersmith, thanks for correcting his spelling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

these are the same people who come down to SC and tell us

Jan 27, 2019, 9:20 AM

how much better it is back in Ohio.

Yeah.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Soooooo, I guess

Jan 27, 2019, 9:26 AM

Purdue isn’t on the Bucknuts schedule this year?

Re: these are the same people who come down to SC and tell us

Jan 27, 2019, 9:32 AM [ in reply to these are the same people who come down to SC and tell us ]

That’s when you kill’em with kindness, you pat them on the back and say, “well hopefully you can go back home one day”.

Re: these are the same people who come down to SC and tell us

Jan 27, 2019, 3:28 PM

Lol Gumby ....,and maybe even add in a “bless your heart “ for good measure... -:)

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Justin Fields got offers from

Jan 27, 2019, 9:23 AM

Harvard and Yale. Must be a smart dude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2019, 10:08 AM

yeah I have a bucknut neighbor and they live in a dreamland. Last time Clemson and Ohio State played I told him Ohio State had never beaten a team from South Carolina which of course disputed, until I showed it to him on my phone and he still didn’t believe me, just pompas arses

Jan 27, 2019, 10:23 AM

Give them some credit - they did say Trevor Lawrence would win the Heisman and that basically OSU only wins by taking TL out of the game.

Because of ESPN stupidly putting Fields over Lawrence coming out of high school, Fields will continue to be the blank canvas that whatever fan vase he represents projects all their hopes and dreams onto. They will cling to hope for a long time no matter how he plays simply because of how incredible TL has performed so early.

I’m sure Fields will be a fine QB, but there is only one TL. Just ask Ryan Leaf what’s it like to try and live up to the feats of a GOAT.

Jan 27, 2019, 5:04 PM

I am calling that we go undefeated 3 season in a row before TL leaves.

That is called Fanfiction.Not very good at that.

Jan 27, 2019, 5:25 PM

Usually written by boys and gurls just coming into "adulthood." Unless you like reading from the teen section in BooksAMillion I'd stay away from that forum.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic