Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
oh come on, Yorkie, even you have to be smarter than this...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,731

oh come on, Yorkie, even you have to be smarter than this...

Mar 15, 2015, 12:39 PM

let's read your post again
Posted: Mar 15, 2015 9:17 AM
"Shaka is "decent". Shaka take his "little girls" to the Sun belt..."

yep, that sounds like you were only trying to pump up Davidson... right.

well on second thought... you may not be; oh well. So let's make it easy for you...

Regular Season champs in first year stepping up to A-10. Davidson.

82-55. Davidson.

Academic standards of the Ivy league. Davidson.

What more do you need to know?

Yes, Shaka got the rubber match - good for the man. I appreciate what he's done, for sure. Seems to know how to run a mid-tier program, knows how to recruit, carries himself with class and a certain humility. Level of success about the same as George Mason, but less than Gonzaga. Overall, pretty dang good job.

But my point was that any fool who wants to trumpet Shaka Smart without also recognizing other coaches - like what Bob McKillop accomplishes year and year out - is simply - and I put it succinctly for you - a "headline #####".

That's someone who reads the headlines, and thinks he has any clue as to what is really going on in the details. That's someone who is so superficial and yet so arrogant, they think they bestow wisdom when in fact they're simply spouting off dead air. In fact, it is their superficiality that ensures their arrogance in the first place - it keeps them from ever tripping over reality.

True story: someone once did a study and determined that the less you know, the less you know it. In other words, the dumber you are, the less you're aware of it. That could go for a lot of folks on this board whenever any Clemson team happens to lose one.

If you can wear that slipper, Yorkie, go for it. If that's not you, then good; we could do with one less knee-jerk jerk here...

Me? I don't care one iota about Davidson. Heck, when I hear Davidson, I think Mike Malloy and Charlie Scott facing off in 3 straight East Regionals. You think you've watched or played a little ball in your day? You ain't got a clue, mister. And if you want a clue, then ask LBB to entertain you with some stories about the Big Four.

So unlike a fair amount on here, I appreciate good coaching all around, and instead of closing my eyes and reaching into a grab bag for a name - any name like Shaka, Pearl, Larry Brown lol - calling for heads to roll every time we lose, I show some restraint on my own desires (read: maturity), and let the professionals do their job.

Now go play with Boob or DumStoopidPatronizing - they'll be missing you....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: oh come on, Yorkie, even you have to be smarter than this...

Mar 15, 2015, 12:42 PM

Can you use Tmail?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Mar 15, 2015, 12:48 PM

Can you get off of yorkscock?

Mar 15, 2015, 12:50 PM

Please stop trolling TIA.

null

Mar 15, 2015, 12:51 PM

You are king of the trolls.

Quit breathing.

TIA

Mar 15, 2015, 1:42 PM

you really think your scok will still be active in a week?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2015, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: oh come on, Yorkie, even you have to be smarter than this... ]

Well, at least you didn't cry when york responded to your thread this time. Small improvements.

this coming from the number one troll on tnet***

Mar 15, 2015, 6:10 PM [ in reply to Re: oh come on, Yorkie, even you have to be smarter than this... ]

Re: this coming from the number one troll on tnet***

Mar 15, 2015, 6:19 PM

currently, when crump and bmeist get back from Frog Meadow, this guy is toast.

not a chance***

Mar 15, 2015, 6:47 PM

Re: not a chance***

Mar 15, 2015, 6:49 PM

why, did crumpmeist extend their reservation at Frog Meadow?

I am talking about Golong BTW.

Do you always have to run to york tiger's defense?***

Mar 15, 2015, 6:10 PM [ in reply to Re: oh come on, Yorkie, even you have to be smarter than this... ]

In case you didn't know

Mar 15, 2015, 6:13 PM

York is actually Crump
117 is B-meist

They're just trolling you T-King.

117 is far too young to be b-meist, knucklehead***

Mar 15, 2015, 6:46 PM

Re: Do you always have to run to york tiger's defense?***

Mar 15, 2015, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Do you always have to run to york tiger's defense?*** ]

You are such a troll

null

says the number one troll on tnet***

Mar 15, 2015, 6:47 PM

what ##### are you talking about

Mar 15, 2015, 12:51 PM

You can leave all the "eloquent" #### at the door...

You flat out said that Shaka could not compete with Davidson, and that he coached a bunch of little girls and that he would be begging to go to the Atlantic Sun to win a title.

Did you or did you not say that? Here... i'll help

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16996559

You proceeded to talk about how good Davidson was. The point is... NO ONE said anything negative about Davidson. What ##### were you defending? Davidson is a very good basketball team. Very good.

The point of your post was to take a shot at Shaka Smart and VCU. Period. You posted that sh!t, and then an hour or two later, VCU went out and beat Davidson, making them 2-1 against them this year.

Stay on point idiot... you made the post slamming Smart, and chose to use Davidson in your argument. Don't use your eloquent "high class" sh!t on me. I like Davidson and McKillop...

but they have NOTHING to do with your attempt to degrade Smart

And while you're at it... go ahead and show the post where I've EVER lobbied for us to go after Shaka Smart? You won't find it, b/c it hasn't happened.... so what is the point of your stupidass rant?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: What are you getting so bent out of shape about?***

Mar 15, 2015, 1:39 PM

well... if you're gonna call someone out in a post

Mar 15, 2015, 1:43 PM

that's perfectly fine...

but at least know what the h3ll you're talking about and don't make stuff up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

That's overrated. I choose to say whatever and hope no one

Mar 15, 2015, 1:47 PM

calls me out on it; much less Google's it. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love taking jabs at coots...I always feel bad pickin

Mar 15, 2015, 6:06 PM

fights with fellow Tigers. Even though some Tiger fans on here are capable of making a date with Stacey Keibler sound like a colonoscopy...bunch of Debbie Downers....Sorry Susans....lol. Heck, I even felt a smidge bad about giving Dr. Shane_Stanley a hard time...he'd at least relentlessly thrash a coot lol.

I'm with you buddy. Although easy for the

Mar 15, 2015, 6:56 PM

crafty Tnet veteran, it's easy for SOME newbies to get fooled by coot lurkers. Hopefully they pick up on the cootish (I think I just invented a word there) nature via the misspelled word's, limited vocabulary, and an overall sense of becoming dumber after reading a dirt pecking trolls post. Always better (and certainly easier) to trash on a coot than a fellow Tiger, but people can pretend to be whoever on a keyboard. Hey, sometimes even we fellow Tiger's need guidance......while other times, I'm really happy we have an, "Ignore" button. ;)

On a side note, do you think it possible to have Stacey Keibler check my prostate? If so, please Tmail me. Heck, I'd just take a, "Turn your head and cough please Mr. TigerGrant8." HI YO! LOL!

Good post sir! +1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I call dibs on taking care of the, "Boob"!.....or all #####

Mar 15, 2015, 1:43 PM

for that matter. :)

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,731
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic