Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Impromptu visit to Clemson leaves 4-star with plenty to think about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,575

New Story: Impromptu visit to Clemson leaves 4-star with plenty to think about

May 4, 2015, 7:01 AM

Impromptu visit to Clemson leaves 4-star with plenty to think about

An impromptu visit to Clemson left John Simpson with plenty to think about.The 4-star North Charleston (SC) Fort Dorchester offensive lineman visited Clemson Saturday and left with a good grasp of what the Tigers have to offer, but realized that there's still more he needs to see before making a decision. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Impromptu visit to Clemson leaves 4-star with plenty to think about

May 4, 2015, 7:51 AM

"South Carolina is a nice place" .

I think he means the state .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: New Story: Impromptu visit to Clemson leaves 4-star with plenty to think about

May 4, 2015, 8:02 AM

I hope somebody commits soon, we're losing ground to FSU and Miami.

May 4, 2015, 8:50 AM

Losing ground ? There's a long time before national signing day . Rankings right now are pointless . The only day that matters is when recruits put the pen to the paper .

Proud Clemson Fan and Active Brother of the Kappa Alpha Order

" Dieu et les Dames"

May 4, 2015, 10:04 AM

Yep - we are doing fine!
My only wish is to be a high school sophomore so I could also "totally understand everything" too!

I expect us pick up a few commits within the next

May 4, 2015, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Impromptu visit to Clemson leaves 4-star with plenty to think about ]

month or so. We usually have about 60-70% of our recruiting class done before the season starts. We have 8 commits already and i think it was Coach Elliott who said we are only going to sign 14-15 guys in this upcoming class, but i expect us to sign somewhere around 18-20 kids when its all said and done

...we're losing ground to FSU and Miami.

May 5, 2015, 1:33 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Impromptu visit to Clemson leaves 4-star with plenty to think about ]

SMH...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Saw him at the baseball game Friday

May 4, 2015, 12:24 PM

kid is massive.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,575
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic