Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It is very funny how this weekend on Iowa and Neb wanted
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,068

It is very funny how this weekend on Iowa and Neb wanted

Aug 11, 2020, 10:36 AM

to play now today Oh St is claiming they didnt vote no. As always their lie-ability is at the top of the pack. Bottom line is Big 10 cant handle some negative responses. Now they are trying to push the season back. The other conferences need to stand their ground and play like they have scheduled

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big 10 Leaked their 12-2 vote

Aug 11, 2020, 10:40 AM

to force all the other conferences to follow their lead, like what happened in basketball. They were stunned to find out the rest of the conferences would not do as they said. Now they are scrambling to backpedal and find a plan B.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. They tried to force the issue, and the others said,

Aug 11, 2020, 12:44 PM

NOPE. Reminds me of when my son was about 3 years old and I told him to go apologicze to his 7 year old sister for hitting her. Well sirs, I tried to take the high road and urge him to apologize, WITH NO RESPONSE FROM HIM. Finally, I went nuclear and stood up, looked down on him and said,"Look, you either go apologize now, or I am going to wear your behind out!". He just stood there looking at me. So, I said," WHAT ARE YOU DOING?". That little sucker calmly said,"I'm decidin'".............

Re: It is very funny how this weekend on Iowa and Neb wanted

Aug 11, 2020, 10:41 AM

Ryan Day should call Saban for a coordinators job and release his top 22 to the portal...Then Urban can have a conniption fit...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well I could easily see their pres vote no ignoring the

Aug 11, 2020, 10:50 AM

wishes of their AD, Coaches, Board members(or whatever they call them in Ohio), alumni students and fans.

Re: well I could easily see their pres vote no ignoring the

Aug 11, 2020, 11:25 AM

she is hired but doesnt technically start till the 24th. Interesting if she is calling the shots here or not. I suspect she is as old pres is already at Cal

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They "were for it before they were against it."***

Aug 11, 2020, 12:39 PM

That sounds like the Main Plank for the Democratic Party!

Aug 11, 2020, 12:45 PM

:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,068
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic