Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Advanced outlook: Clemson-Louisville projections
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: Advanced outlook: Clemson-Louisville projections

Oct 17, 2019, 9:39 AM

Advanced outlook: Clemson-Louisville projections

Louisville earned its way into putting some stakes on Saturday’s contest hosting Clemson with the upset of No. 19 Wake Forest last week. New coach Scott Satterf Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

make no mistake, Louisville has good players and coaches.

Oct 17, 2019, 5:50 PM

I expect them to come out prepared and determined to battle. We will be challenged by their schemes, team speed, and athleticism, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. I think our coaches will push into the players, that they will need to play with a strong effort and edge. Maintaining that edge is the key to our success, and I truly hope for all opponents to bring their best game and challenge us. We need to get sharper as the second half progresses, and fighting complacency will be a key. Dabo needs to find it and instill it in his team - we must avoid complacency and play every game with intensity and passion. Frankly, that's my greatest concern - pushing these guys to play with an edge and not to become complacent.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we win 70-3***

Oct 17, 2019, 7:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we win 70-3***

Oct 18, 2019, 7:53 AM

I don't know about 70-3, but Tigers stomp UL this time around. Too much, too often, too deep, and too skilled for UL to challenge. Still, very proud of the job UL is doing to right the ship, but a buzz saw awaits, and that saw now must make a very strong statement due to the weak conference in which we play. That said, as we have seen so often, it really doesn't matter who the opponent, nor their conference, we have grown accustomed to whipping opponents. It is fun to be elite!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic