Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CLEMSON: Only football program in nation that participated in each of the past 5 CFP’s!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,095

CLEMSON: Only football program in nation that participated in each of the past 5 CFP’s!

Apr 20, 2020, 7:35 PM

A juicy fact that was used today in a national article to discuss our fine program & it’s successful financial success b/4 this stressful time of COVID19..and how virus may affect our financial well-being.

Clemson has announced a probable minimum loss of $7.5 million in income from ticket sales & big donations..and much more with loss of football season..

but much smaller potential losses than Univ of Minnesota who has equal size financial sports program.

Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CLEMSON: Only football program in nation that participated in each of the past 5 CFP’s!

Apr 20, 2020, 7:40 PM

I’d like to have had 3 wins at least. That first one was in our grasp. I think Dabo and Co. have really grown up since then. That first one showcased Saban’s experience, but Dabo definitely took some notes, and our teams are way better coached, especially on special teams.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed. That first one was a tough loss.

Apr 20, 2020, 7:48 PM

We have been extremely competitive in all of the championship games except this last one. That was a very disappointing showing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

we just got beat by the better team

Apr 21, 2020, 7:01 AM

Simple as that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,095
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic