Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whoever is blowing that horn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,212

Whoever is blowing that horn

Nov 8, 2015, 4:38 PM

Should be banned from all home games and never come back to Clemson. Jesus that thing is annoying, how did I not hear it in the stadium?

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How Do The People Around Him/Her Not Turn Them In To

Nov 8, 2015, 4:39 PM

Security or stab them in the Kidney?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we haven't lost a game since the horny bandit first struck this year

Nov 8, 2015, 4:41 PM

what this team needs is more horn

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too loud;didn't hear.....***

Nov 8, 2015, 4:51 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought we figured out it was the male cheerleaders

Nov 8, 2015, 4:52 PM

Making it with their megaphones

Re: I thought we figured out it was the male cheerleaders

Nov 8, 2015, 4:55 PM

This. I think the problem is the parabolic mic guy likes to ogle the cheerleaders too much. So it sounds bad on tv but is inaudible on site.

So it seem split on the horn controversy...

Nov 8, 2015, 5:26 PM

Do we cut the horns? Cut the mic guy?? Or do we need more cowbell?

Re: Whoever is blowing that horn

Nov 8, 2015, 5:28 PM

That is the Wayne Train Horn

Could be worse...You could have a ton of idiots

Nov 8, 2015, 5:33 PM

who-hooing.

Oh, wait....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I heard it at the stadium Saturday.

Nov 8, 2015, 5:37 PM

However, it is VERY loud on TV broadcast.

Perhaps it a South African student with a vuvuzela and got confused going to the futbol game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

And while we at it could those folks from the North

Nov 8, 2015, 5:39 PM

who have moved here and adopted our team please know that we don't walk around dropping F-bombs and GDs as a way of showing how fired up we are heading to the stadium. CLEMSON in cadence count will do just fine. I guess the saving grace is that between their accent and that these 30 / 40 something guys are in most cases wearing a jersey identifies them as not your typical Clemson fan.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sat section F and I think it was in that section. It was

Nov 8, 2015, 6:27 PM

very loud and distracting. If that air horn disturbed any play on the field, it could result in a penalty on the home crowd. Seeking attention is not worth hurting our team.

Re: I sat section F and I think it was in that section. It was

Nov 8, 2015, 6:32 PM

I think they did away with that rule a while ago although I do remember when you could be penalized for crowd noise.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jeebus stop...............

Nov 8, 2015, 6:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jeebus stop...............

Nov 8, 2015, 6:41 PM

Thanks for posting. Stop the whining!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2015, 6:57 PM

From a Male Cheerleader: The noise comes from our megaphones, the noise is very loud and very disruptive (that's the point right?) most people can't hear it from the stands because it is only loud for what we point them at (usually the opposing quarterback). We have actually talked to the Athletic department to ensure that it is legal. The referees are very aware it's going on, they've watched us and stood right in front of us and never even so much as given us a dirty look. As for the issue of why it gets picked up on TV, apparently the parabolic mic guy still has not put two in two together and realized that if he stands directly in front of ten guys blowing into their megs it's going be loud on the TV. Should we get so much as a dirty look or a shaking of the head from a ref, coach, security, or AD stuff member we will immediately stop doing this. Until that time lets keep Death Valley one of the toughest places in the country to play. #CLEMSONLOUD

Finally a Straight Answer +1***

Nov 8, 2015, 7:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2015, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Whoever is blowing that horn ]

Actually, now that I know what's going on, I'm good. I think I was more curious than anything.

Also, it answers morbid's question about why someone hasn't gotten shanked yet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,212
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic