Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can we really beat UVA tonight?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Can we really beat UVA tonight?

Mar 9, 2018, 1:49 PM

I wish we could find a way to beat the nation's best team. Just somehow. Their off the ball defense and pressure is relentless. Maybe we find a way to get to the charity strike early and cash in that way? Thoughts on how to beat UVA?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.

Mar 9, 2018, 1:49 PM

Any more questions?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Really?***

Mar 9, 2018, 2:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yes.

Mar 9, 2018, 2:04 PM

Any more questions?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes.

Mar 9, 2018, 2:05 PM

Next question.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Now

Mar 9, 2018, 2:06 PM

I really have questions.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Ok***

Mar 9, 2018, 2:07 PM

Re: Ok***

Mar 9, 2018, 2:13 PM

Hit me widum

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Mar 9, 2018, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Ok*** ]

Do you think it's a good idea for Oliver to elevate his game this late in the season?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

excellent first poast***

Mar 9, 2018, 2:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I'll be honest with you, it's risky...really risky.

Mar 9, 2018, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Ok*** ]

The only way CBB can mitigate that risk is to use Donnal and Skara on the screen/roll

do you think we keep

Mar 9, 2018, 2:16 PM

gilliam as the closer? kthx

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I'll be honest with you, it's risky...really risky.

Mar 9, 2018, 2:19 PM

What's his free throw percentage?

Free throws can go in

Mar 9, 2018, 2:20 PM

or they can go out.

Mar 9, 2018, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Ok*** ]

Sounds like a quesshun for @coachmac

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure, what say I give you Clemson and the points?

Mar 9, 2018, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Yes. ]

If you win, then @Tigerbalm1® leaves TigerNet and never comes back.

If I win, then TigerNet leaves Tigerbalm1 and never comes back.

Maybe @B-Meist® will do us a solid and hold the bet?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've got yourself a bet mister***

Mar 9, 2018, 2:13 PM

Re: Can we really beat UVA tonight?

Mar 9, 2018, 1:50 PM

Probably not but playing with house money. I think we will play loose

we have the guard play to beat them... but I don't think we

Mar 9, 2018, 1:50 PM

can sit back and play at their pace... they are just too relentless and smother people. We need to get out and run and try and create more possessions.... IMO

If they have food poisoning and the refs help.

Mar 9, 2018, 1:51 PM

Seriously though, I have no idea.

yes - hope we get to the charity strike***

Mar 9, 2018, 1:54 PM

We have a very small margin of error

Mar 9, 2018, 2:01 PM

+_

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: We have a very small margin of error

Re: We have a very small margin of error

Mar 9, 2018, 2:08 PM

Yes.

Mar 9, 2018, 2:02 PM

Next question.

Re: Yes.

Mar 9, 2018, 2:12 PM

Hit contested 3s and have Thomas score double digits. Play great D and do not give their guards easy buckets. Link turnovers and get some points in transition. Easier said that done but we can beat them. The key is making shots tho.

Are you serious?***

Mar 9, 2018, 2:17 PM

null

Mar 9, 2018, 2:41 PM

I think our football team is just in practices right now. I could check again, but quite sure they aren't playing Virginia tonight.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic