Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lowe's delivery strikes again.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 344

Lowe's delivery strikes again.

Dec 12, 2018, 12:18 PM

so I mentioned the other day we got a new refrigerator for our extra fridge, freezer on top old school design, to replace an old side-by-side. Lowe's delivery guys brought it this am. I wanted the doors reversed to open on the right instead of the left, so they did that. That's when they broke the refrigerator door handle. To their credit, they told me about it and are replacing it, even though it doesn't show. They're coming back this afternoon. Besides calling me to shift the delivery time to 10:30 instead of between 8-10, everything else went smooth. Glad to see that 20+ yr old side-by-side go.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had Lowes swap out a new Samsung stainless dishwasher

Dec 12, 2018, 12:27 PM

with a sweet Bosch version (that was about twice as much as the Samsung) after Lowe's installers bent it installing it. Same cheap Samsung price though. That Samsung sucked too..didn't wash dishes worth a darn and was loud.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dig my Samsung dishwasher so far. Relative to the

Dec 12, 2018, 12:53 PM

previous dishwasher, it's silent (you can hear water draining to the sink/garbage disposal occasionally). Does a fine job of washing, too. Actually, all 4 of the appliances have done well, except for the gatdam icemaker, which is a known Samsung flaw that they acknowledge and still refuse to fix (class action lawsuit is in motion).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only problem we have with the Bosch is drying the dishes

Dec 12, 2018, 1:01 PM [ in reply to I had Lowes swap out a new Samsung stainless dishwasher ]

It takes forever and doesn't do that great of a job, so we just hand dry them sometimes. Or just let it run through the night. I read some people prop theirs open to vent it some.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's why we dint get Bosch. I hear they're good in every

Dec 12, 2018, 1:13 PM

other way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Samsung pops open at the end of the cycle.

Dec 12, 2018, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Only problem we have with the Bosch is drying the dishes ]

It's some James Bond shit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same issue here.

Dec 12, 2018, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Only problem we have with the Bosch is drying the dishes ]

Problem is, the model we have is much narrower than most dishwashers, so all kinds of rearrangement of cabinetry and other things is gonna have to happen should we get a new one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we got a new dishwasher too, but I'm swapping it out myself.

Dec 12, 2018, 1:09 PM [ in reply to I had Lowes swap out a new Samsung stainless dishwasher ]

Got a Kitchenaid

https://www.lowes.com/pd/KitchenAid-24-in-PrintShield-Stainless-Steel-Pocket-Handle-Dishwasher-with-Clean-Water-Wash-System-Actual-23-875-in-ENERGY-STAR/1000297667

only I didn't pay that much. Got it on early Black Friday deal for $719.10 less 5% for paying w/ Lowes card, and got a $75 gift card for buying 2 appliances.

HEY LOOK AT ME

Dec 12, 2018, 2:42 PM

I SPRUNG FOR A DISHWASHER THAT USES "CLEAN" WATER

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my dishwasher is loud,i just tell her to shut up***

Dec 12, 2018, 3:42 PM [ in reply to I had Lowes swap out a new Samsung stainless dishwasher ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And remember to tip your waitresses and bartenders

Dec 12, 2018, 3:56 PM

Henry will be back for the late show at 11:00.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'ved missed Lowe's stories

Dec 12, 2018, 1:01 PM

from RH Tig

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And you'll continue to miss them.

Dec 12, 2018, 2:26 PM

I'm not in the market for any appliances in the near future.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lowes sucks......

Dec 12, 2018, 2:39 PM

'Nuff said.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody is EVER in the market for appliances

Dec 12, 2018, 2:48 PM [ in reply to And you'll continue to miss them. ]

until they are.

Pfffft.

Dec 12, 2018, 3:21 PM

There is a difference between "being a man" and "being stupid".

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 344
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic