Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here is an example of the kind of cut blocks that Muschamp
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Here is an example of the kind of cut blocks that Muschamp

Nov 26, 2018, 2:53 PM
CUTBLOCK.JPG(60.4 K)

wishes we would eliminate.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here is an example of the kind of cut blocks that Muschamp

Nov 26, 2018, 2:55 PM

I agree, they should be eliminated.

Nov 26, 2018, 3:23 PM

Yep, that's it. Hope the Coot player was OK after going after the knees on that block!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 3:52 PM

They are used to getting on their knees. Especially the head coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is a reason they call them the C0cks.***

Nov 26, 2018, 3:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There is a reason they call them the C0cks.***

Nov 26, 2018, 3:58 PM

Why did that show up after we beat SC? It had nothing to do with our game and talked about the injuries SC had prior to our game. But the headline was obtuse enough to imply it refered to our game. Was it a random algorithm that associated it with SC and their current game? Just asking!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A USC sports writer attributed his comments to Clemson

Nov 26, 2018, 4:12 PM

If you listen to the interview though, Muschamp referred to earlier games.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe it "showed up" because this came out of his mouth...

Nov 26, 2018, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: There is a reason they call them the C0cks.*** ]

from the State...

South Carolina’s mounting injuries on defense are making Gamecocks head coach Will Muschamp angry.

He’s angry about the cut blocks that he said Saturday night have caused long-term injuries to defensive linemen Bryson Allen-Williams and Aaron Sterling and defensive end Daniel Fennell.

“We’ve had three illegal cut blocks,” Muschamp said. “At the end of the day, we talk about player safety. Why don’t we eliminate that?”

Fennell suffered what Muschamp believes in an ACL tear on what Muschamp said was a cut block by the Tigers. Defensive lineman Keir Thomas was also unable to finish the game due to injury.

https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/josh-kendall-blog/article222151945.html

Nov 26, 2018, 5:01 PM

I disagree. The cut block goes back to the roots of football. It is old as the game and part of the game. It is designed to get the d-lines hands down for short up the middle passes. It is part of football. Always has been, always should be. The chop block is dirty, and dangerous. A clean cut block is part of football.

In case U missed it

Nov 26, 2018, 5:03 PM

It's whether we think it's good or not.

Chump in his post game presser was complaining about cut blocks putting his guys out.

Nov 26, 2018, 5:31 PM

Looks like Muschump is using a cut block against our D lineman unless I missed something. If it is a cut block by SC how can Muschump complain about it if his O-line uses it. ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s more impressive when viewed live.

Nov 26, 2018, 6:08 PM

Go view the game and look for the 1st down at the 5:00 mark in the first quarter. Most clear example of a cut block by the entire Oline as you will see.

Clearly a coached call.

Re: It’s more impressive when viewed live.

Nov 26, 2018, 6:16 PM

Muscrat does not want to play jackets or el cid. Do not even mention army.

Nov 26, 2018, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Here is an example of the kind of cut blocks that Muschamp ]

Looks like Muschump is using a cut block against our D lineman unless I missed something. If it is a cut block by SC how can Muschump complain about it if his O-line uses it. ?

that’s my original point!

Nov 26, 2018, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Here is an example of the kind of cut blocks that Muschamp ]

watching a replay of the game, my wife, unprompted, sits up

Nov 26, 2018, 6:40 PM

In her chair, points at the screen and says “their whole line just cut blocked us!” At that same play.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic