Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
wait a minute - 3 Fresh in 2 deep O-line - guess what team??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,445

wait a minute - 3 Fresh in 2 deep O-line - guess what team??

Aug 30, 2015, 5:28 PM

http://www.garnetandblackattack.com/south-carolina-gamecocks-football/2015/8/30/9228101/south-carolina-gamecocks-release-depth-chart-for-game-against-north

LOL - All the coots on this board - uh....better go figure out who is on your own team B4 you try to talk smack on TNET.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BOOM. POTD***

Aug 30, 2015, 5:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: wait a minute - 3 Fresh in 2 deep O-line - guess what team??

Aug 30, 2015, 5:47 PM

Ulric Jones isnt even listed in the 2 deep. He was that idiot who said he was gonna bust dw4's ###. He probably should have waited until he was good enough to get playing time to say that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't see that Ulric guy listed anywhere

Aug 30, 2015, 5:47 PM

Now how is he going to go about busting anyone again?

Re: I don't see that Ulric guy listed anywhere

Aug 30, 2015, 6:29 PM

I bet he is planning to sneak up behind DW4 before the game and doing a Tonya Harding to DW4. Maybe he will do it during warm ups, we will be in the stadium of the lawless. And Slurier would give him a 1st quarter suspension from sitting on the bench with the others that will lose their scholarships after this season or the spring....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but they have cooper who can play

Aug 30, 2015, 5:57 PM

OL QB and WR at the same time

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And All-World Shon Carson is 3rd in RB rotation!!

Aug 30, 2015, 6:40 PM

Gonna get ugly in Roosterville!!!!

Re: And All-World Shon Carson is 3rd in RB rotation!!

Aug 30, 2015, 10:54 PM

My word.

What happened to their talent?

Brandon Shell at LT is pretty good, will get drafted. Pharoah Cooper will get drafted. Skai Moore at MLB is pretty good, will get drafted. Deebo is probably a player.

Other than that...man, I'd be shifting uncomfortably in my seat if that was Clemson's depth chart. Holy Mother...I have seldom seen a team drop off a cliff that severely from a talent standpoint, like, ever. I honestly thought Spurrier had them positioned to win 10+ into perpetuity a couple years back, was kind of resigned to the fact that he'd turned the corner with them and there was this new paradigm we were all going to have to just learn to live with that involved the Gamecocks being good.

But that looks worse than what Lou Holtz rolled out his last couple years. If Spurrier goes after this season, he is literally leaving his successor nothing. They're going to have to rebuild from the ground up.

Stuff is not going well down in Cola.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,445
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic