Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody been having trouble with DTV App?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Anybody been having trouble with DTV App?

Nov 1, 2018, 1:40 PM

I finally got my working again after a month and 5 calls to them. They told me everyone was unable to log in the first time I called and to call back in a week.
This is the only way I call watch the game tomorrow,
So glad it’s working now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DTV screwed the pooch with their new DVR.

Nov 1, 2018, 1:45 PM

Other than live Clemson football games I never watch live TV. I can set three programs to record after I go to bed and have them disappear before dawn. I've learned to reset the DVR on the way to the kitchen ever morning so I can watch last nights recordings while I drink my coffee.

It's undoubtedly the best service but the software on the DVR is some Chinese knockoff junk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

used to be better

Nov 1, 2018, 5:00 PM

Before ATT bought out Direct TV. Always been expensive but at least before you had a quality product without all the darn bugs. I am forever getting jerky stops and starts as well as the "this television not compatible with this programmings protection" or some such nonsense.

Yea and you better darn well make sure the game is set to record each and every week or you will likely miss something. The closer you can check this to the actual game start time the better. This market is screaming for a viable alternative.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic