Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
tua expected to make complte recovery
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 286

tua expected to make complte recovery

Nov 16, 2019, 8:34 PM

they are still examining the full extent of his injury
not sure those 2 statements go together

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hip dislocation is painful

Nov 16, 2019, 8:35 PM

listen to the dubcast on TI with the former team doc for the Tigers. Brandon Streeter had one vs Ga Tech and I winched just hearing about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brandon Streever is Clemson’s Bill Brasky

Nov 16, 2019, 8:53 PM

Did I ever tell you about the time Streeter took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally, Streeter takes me into a vacant lot and says, ‘Here we are.’ Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us. Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burnt the place to the ground. Streeter yelled over the roar of the flames, ‘Always leave things the way you found them!'”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding

Nov 17, 2019, 8:07 AM

with Streeter, but there weren’t any horses around? Well, Streeter throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn’t you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Streeter decides to enter me in the Breeders’ Cup, right, under the name Turkish Delight. And I’m running in second place, and I’m running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, ‘Don’t shoot him, he’s a human.'”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just want to put this up out there....

Nov 18, 2019, 11:51 AM

19B® Sucks for not participating in this. I expect better from my scok.

Timex.******

Nov 17, 2019, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Hip dislocation is painful ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ts And Ps for the young man. Do not understand any ill will

Nov 16, 2019, 8:50 PM

Towards this guy.

I hate the Bama quarterback...

Nov 17, 2019, 7:34 AM

but that has nothing to do with the kid inside that uniform. We throw the word hate around as badly as we misuse the word love. I prayed for that kid last night and I'm still praying for him this morning.

Such is today's society.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like how Satan stumbled through his interview.....

Nov 17, 2019, 11:15 AM

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. ;)

Replies: 8
| visibility 286
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic