Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
transfer portal question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,367

transfer portal question

Oct 16, 2019, 8:45 PM

do we know where the dadgum thing actually is? I think Clembert said it was in the oculus, can we confirm that?

So can we just lock the portal (duh?) so no one can get into it? That way no one would ever transfer again. why hasn't anyone thought of this before? Am I missing something here.... I know everyone seems to be high on the oculus lately but if the transfer portal is in there I say we wipe the entire slate clean.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: transfer portal question

Oct 16, 2019, 8:54 PM

it's horrible for a program to have players that don't want to be there because of the negativity it introduces into the locker room, besides coaches lie to players all the time & make promises they don't keep as far as playing time & so forth, this allows the players an ability to get out of there & make sure that coaches are more honest & up front with their recruits

Oct 16, 2019, 9:01 PM

Wasn't there a TV show about the portal? Counterpart? Starred the Farmers Insurance commercial guy?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2019, 9:05 PM

I really liked that show. It was really good once it got going.

Oct 16, 2019, 9:27 PM

+1 - duckling ... you need to get your pulse up ... lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Oct 16, 2019, 9:30 PM

You’re telling me that Manny Diaz can change his mind about coaching Temple after literally being introduced as their head coach in a press conference but a young adult can’t change his mind once or twice about where he wants to play college football?

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,367
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic