Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Totally against NCAA's assisting parents expenses to assist playoff games.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,340

Totally against NCAA's assisting parents expenses to assist playoff games.

Jan 4, 2015, 7:43 PM

Urban Meyer and Nick Saban think the NCAA should assist families. They are making millions let them assist parents to the games.(with NCAA approval)

OSU and other schools loaded with money should get approval from the NCAA to allow individual schools to assist parent to attend the NC game.

Just like government programs that we the tax payers cover, so it is also that way with increasing football programs at all universities. I don't know what % of general tuition money is used to for sports programs , but I do know tuition is increasing every year. I don't believe all of those increases are used only for academic expenses.

Players want to be paid, parents want the NCAA to provide assistance to games to see their kids play, coaches salary continue to skyrocket and facilities need upgrading or need maintenance.

Games are already so expense that many fans can no longer afford to attend games. Stats indicate CF attendance has decreased over the last 5 years.

When will the $$$ bubble explode leaving many programs in financial disaster???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

totally support financial assistance to get families to

Jan 4, 2015, 8:19 PM

bowl games.if you want to budget money, reduce coach's salaries, limit money spent on facilities and money spent on having 100 different uniforms.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed, the rich will get richer and the poor will...***

Jan 4, 2015, 8:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agreed, the rich will get richer and the poor will...***

Jan 4, 2015, 8:41 PM

Sounds like the UBER rich are just looking foryet aanother way to pull away from the colleges and universities that are blasting them off of the playing surface lol...they jjust want to spend as many schools out of competing...apart from complete separation fron the ncaa, it's just not gonna happen I don't think :)

GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,340
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic