Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
tigermanac this morning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 314

tigermanac this morning

Sep 13, 2019, 11:30 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dude woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Sep 13, 2019, 11:31 AM

and then found #### in his cheerios this lovely Friday the 13th morning

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

stupid filters how can

Sep 13, 2019, 11:32 AM

p i z z be filtered while ##### is not

i guess if you have an R you can use foul language

Sep 13, 2019, 11:34 AM

see lakebum's last rant on fighting in a stadium.

i'm talking to mice elf

filters

Sep 13, 2019, 11:44 AM

sometimes they work

Sometimes they ####### suck

#####

You can say all the

Sep 13, 2019, 11:44 AM [ in reply to i guess if you have an R you can use foul language ]

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yesh but without the creativity

Sep 13, 2019, 11:46 AM

it's pretty spotty at best.

Just like #######.

Sometimes they down to ####

Sometimes they just #######

The enter bar is the loophole

Sep 13, 2019, 11:47 AM

I just typed ####### twice and it filtered one but not the other

##### up with that?

Re: The enter bar is the loophole

Sep 13, 2019, 11:48 AM

so if type ####
and then enter, it will not #### it out?

No if you put an enter anywhere in there

Sep 13, 2019, 11:54 AM

It's like spinning the wheel of cuss words blocks. ####### random

Sometimes it blocks the #### on top

Sometimes it blocks the #### on the bottom

and sometimes it don't block any ####.

and sometimes it blocks everything like a ####.

I think you and I know exactly

Sep 13, 2019, 11:56 AM

what the trick is. But no one else knows the trick.

Shirley some Juan else does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think you and I know exactly

Sep 13, 2019, 11:59 AM

the fuck you bitches talkin bout?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And just like that

Sep 13, 2019, 12:01 PM

another Juan joins the fold.

Any Juan else?

Re: And just like that

Sep 13, 2019, 12:04 PM

You guys are fuckin' weirdos.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too!

Sep 13, 2019, 1:09 PM

ass
shit

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I do but I'm seriously not using it

Sep 13, 2019, 12:03 PM [ in reply to I think you and I know exactly ]

I really am just using the enter bar and letting it randomly do it. I noticed it one day and kept doing it.

whale,

Sep 13, 2019, 11:47 AM [ in reply to You can say all the ]

Re: stupid filters how can

Sep 13, 2019, 11:58 AM [ in reply to stupid filters how can ]

fluffhead said:

p i z z be filtered while ##### is not

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to say something before this gets out of control

Sep 13, 2019, 11:37 AM

In 1947, in the hot desert sun, a woman gave birth to a boy in the back of old pick up. She was a #####. She left the boy at a local church. The father at the church didn't like children, but he knew that being a disciple of the bible he couldn't possibly not take the small kid. Instead he ended up taking out his frustration on the boy. At the age of three, the boy was forced to use the toilet. Let me tell you the little guy fell into his own pile of poop more than once. By the age of 5, the boy the boy was reading the bible and chopping wood for the fire. Despite the father's harsh character, the boy loved him and thought of him as his true father. By the age of seven the father had raped him three times. The boy ran away. He survived four days in the desert by eating cactus and scorpions. He was finally found by a drug cartel boss, who took the boy in. Mr. Sanchez was his name, and he was immediately impressed by the boys intelligence and grown up attitude. Mr. Sanchez provided the boy with an education at a private prep school and a nice house. The boy had sex for the first time when he was 12, the next year he graduated high school. He was the school's star running back. The boy was lost, although he liked Mr. Sanchez, he never thought of him as his father. The boy went to India, were he became a spiritual leader of a large tribe of farmers. With his power he turned the several plots that each tribe member had into a large corporate farm and became a millionaire. His assets grew as he bought into other successful start ups. He often got ahead in business with his great leadership abilities, but once in a while he used violence. This was India after all. By the time he was 22, the boy had all the money he would ever need. So he bought a yacht and traveled the world for 10 years. For 10 years he visited every major port, slept with girls from every country imaginable, and tried every drug ever made (by nature and by man). When he was 33, he was walking on a beach in French Guiana when he met a girl of Irish - Native American decent. She bared his seed. It was boy, perfect health. He moved them to Argentina, then London, and eventually Vermont. The man was 45 now, he has seen everything, accomplished everything, tried everything. He skied down the Swiss Alps, been at the North Pole, swam with hammerheads, everything! Yet he has never done one simple thing that we all take for granted every day, he met his father. He never played catch with his father, he never talked about women with his father. He never would. He died at the age of 63 when his parachute didn't open when he was base jumping from Dagger Mountain in Washington, USA. Over three thousand people attended his funeral.

I know what you are thinking. How does this story relate to me? Well I want you to go all the way back to the beginning of the story and remember the woman who gave birth to this incredible boy. You are like this woman. You are like this women because you are a #####.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, that is

Sep 13, 2019, 11:58 AM

2 EPIC CopyPastas this week. Congrats on this one, incredible copypasta job.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the more excellenter ones I've seen

Sep 13, 2019, 12:01 PM

in many days. I'll keep that one for posterity.

Re: tigermanac this morning

Sep 13, 2019, 11:41 AM

Call em how I see them

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: tigermanac this morning

Sep 13, 2019, 11:43 AM

Replies: 22
| visibility 314
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic