Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
tickets at game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

tickets at game

Jan 6, 2017, 6:49 AM

Hi does anyone know if people are allowed to sell tickets before game outside stadium? I know some stadiums will not let you sell within so many feet. I am looking for 2 and hope to get better deal on 2 closer to game time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: tickets at game

Jan 6, 2017, 6:54 AM

Scalping is legal in Florida I believe but watch out for fake tickets

Jan 6, 2017, 6:56 AM

Hope you want to go to Tampa anyway......with the demand, good luck on getting tickets at stadium. Fla does not have a law against scalping.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Jan 6, 2017, 6:59 AM

I would be hesitant of handing that much cash to someone outside a stadium unless you do it right at the gate to make sure they are not fake. Good luck. I live in Tampa bay and was hoping to go but 1k a ticket is too much for my budget.

Jan 6, 2017, 7:01 AM

Me, my son, and a friend are headed down for a great time with or without tickets.... Hopefully we will get lucky and find some... If we do find some, the seller will walk to the gate with me to make sure they are legit before he gets his cash.... GO TIGERS !!!

stadium website says not allowed in parking lots or grounds*

Jan 6, 2017, 7:37 AM

That is what I read on their website.

Go Tigers

Re: stadium website says not allowed in parking lots or grounds*

Jan 6, 2017, 8:36 AM

http://d30ratpzqzalg7.cloudfront.net/CD-drupal-cfp-PROD/s3fs-public/CFP_2017_GAME_DAY_GUIDE_LAYOUT_FINAL_WEB_120516.pdf

"SCALPING - The resale of event tickets, regardless of price, is prohibited on Raymond James Stadium property, including parking lots. Fans that purchase tickets from someone other than Ticketmaster, TeamTix, or the participating institutions and conferences do so at their own
risk and those tickets could be counterfeit. The College Football Playoff is not responsible for and will not provide a replacement or refund of any kind for invalid tickets purchased through an
unauthorized secondary ticket provider."

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic