Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
if clemson played ohio states schedule where
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

if clemson played ohio states schedule where

Nov 20, 2020, 8:54 PM

the first tree opponents are a combined 2-8 they would be saying trevor isnt worthy of the heisman because he has played no one..meanwhile they jizzing over fields..he should be no where near the heisman with a 6 game schedule while the rest of the country is paying a full one minus pac 10 teams

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

three*******

Nov 20, 2020, 8:55 PM

Re: three*******

Nov 20, 2020, 10:14 PM

One of the better options about being a donating member of T-Net, is that you get to go back and edit your post without making a single word post bc you hit the wrong key that caused a misspelled word/words. You should try it for a year. I bet that you will be glad that you did!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if clemson played ohio states schedule where

Nov 20, 2020, 9:48 PM

Please get over your obsession with Ohio State. The combined record of The Citadel, Georgia Tech, Syracuse, and Florida State is a whooping 5-22. I promise you nobody in the ACC wants to talk about records.

ohio state has a combined opponente record of 2-8 its utter

Nov 20, 2020, 9:51 PM

garbage

also dame, miami, bc, wake and virginia are combined

Nov 20, 2020, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: if clemson played ohio states schedule where ]

27-12 what is your point? if we are going to pretend that playoffs are based on resume then the fucknuts should be no where near it with there abysmal 2-8 opponent record

"Big Media Markets" love O Cry O St.

Nov 20, 2020, 10:09 PM

It's the same reason all the "voted on Nat'l Titles were up north teams in large part"! Big Media is up in those populated states. The Big 10's best asset is how many eyeballs are interested in teams from their local region. It's dollars and cents!

0-4 versus Clemson and every year it seems they can't talk up the buck nuts enough. They should join the Slee-Z-C Conference! Just have one big hyper-love-feast!

I tend to agree and have said it in different ways than you did here. The Big 10 gets a bunch of credit for being tough - but when you start looking at it - they really are "weak"! Perception is already out there about the ACC - no big deal. But, go back and look at the Big 10 head to head over the years. I am not impressed. What they have done as a conference does not match - the hype they get!

Not saying there isn't good teams and players - just that it doesn't match the hype! But, to your point, all a good player on a stacked O Cry O St. has to do is stand out and he's a Heisman front runner! Who else in that conference can recruit with O Cry O St.? Nobody? The rest of those squads come down south looking for 3 star players SEC and ACC schools overlooked that they can develop. Otherwise, they might be good on the OL or something. But, they won't have speed in certain key spots. Look at one of those preseason books that shows you where players are from for proof if you need.

TL - that schedule would be in the same spot! He was the front runner until missing time. He missed time as Fields was just getting started really so you can't say it's because Fields started playing. Let's see if he helps himself back to the top of that race starting in about 14 hours from now!

I think he will.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic