Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,685

thoughts

Sep 23, 2017, 8:01 PM

hats off to BC, they showed up today. They outplayed us for 3 quarters, manhandled our Oline and only gave up 1 sack. They also took away the short passes and that frustrated Kelly. I am sure Bud Foster will take notice.

Team looked flat. They were not fighting and scrapping, just sort of going through the motions. This is part of the mental toughness thing Swinney always points too.

We hit it out of the park of AJ Terrell. I am not referring to the pick he had today, just that he has quietly shut down his side of the field the last two games. He and Mullen will be arguable one of the top CB tandems next year as sophomores. We are truly blessed here. I hope Mullen is OK btw, he definitely got his bell rung. We will need him next week.

What can you say about ETN? I will not be surprised to see him get 1000 yards this year coming off the bench. He showed us things today that I still am in a bit of shock over. The guy runs like his assis on fire and there is a bucket of water in the endzone.

I miss Jordan Legget and will just leave it there.

Dline took the day off I think, thy deserved the break as I was not worried that BC was going to score much.

Crowd was groaning when the game was tied and we stuck to the run game. It eventually paid off because I do not think Bryant was in rhythm and Choice and ETN eventually broke free. They knew what they were doing. Speaking of, I have Choice #1, ETN number 2 on my depth chart after today.

Lots of things to be learned today, I imagine the coaches are already watching film and hopefully the right side of our Line is running bleachers as I type this.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: thoughts

Sep 23, 2017, 8:03 PM

Have you provided Dabo a copy of your depth chart for next week?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2017, 8:05 PM

not yet, he and I are going out for beers later so I will give it to him then.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be interesting to see what ETN’s results are like

Sep 23, 2017, 8:08 PM

against a D when they aren’t already tired.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 23, 2017, 8:13 PM

"Team looked flat." My thoughts exactly. But we are good enough to overcome that and still win by 4 TDs and I'm thankful for that. We did what great teams do when they play a bad game. Our guys asserted themselves in the fourth. One thing I've learned over the years is that we can't expect our guys to play lights out every week. The last team I saw do that wa FSU 2013. Before that? Can't remember. Miami 2001? Anyways, proud of our guys. I have a feeling or at least I hope we held back on the play calling for the VT game. Yes we miss Jordan. Yes I believe AJ and Mullen will be a great tandem. Thanks for some intelligent FB conversation. Hard to come by sometimes :)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,685
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic