Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dang Liberal Media is destroying this country!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Dang Liberal Media is destroying this country!

Mar 16, 2020, 10:10 PM

Or, telling the truth...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dang Liberal Media is destroying this country!

Mar 16, 2020, 10:28 PM

Are you too stupid to see there’s an attempt to erode your freedoms once again in the name of “national security”. Are you too blind to see the police state that’s grown in the this country after we gave up our privacy after 911, in the name of “national security”. This is why I don’t like liberals, they’re already trying to use this flu to implement more control of the people/dependency on govt. Cute little meme though. Ignorant, but cute.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Between Dems and Pubs, which party is pushing the police state?

Mar 16, 2020, 10:32 PM

Who pushed for less privacy after 9/11 due to national security?

Such a strange bizarro world you live in.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey memphis

Mar 16, 2020, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang Liberal Media is destroying this country! ]

What do you suggest we do to help keep the economy going ?

And at the same time help those people who are going to get laid off very shortly.

Mar 17, 2020, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang Liberal Media is destroying this country! ]

Silly boy, it was only a troll. But try THIS Adam Schiff quote on and see how it fits:

"Mnuchin and President Trump also said that they support sending payments to Americans as soon as possible, though they did not offer additional details on how that might work, saying there are several options, including a payroll tax cut or just cutting Americans checks. That would need to be approved by Congress, where there is bipartisan support for such an idea."-Mnuchin and Trump quoted.

And by the way, how has your "police state' continued under your savior, Herr Trump? Shouldn't you blame him? Hmmmmm?

Walk away little boy, try to find some humor in life. You should try to be more like 1988. You 2 share a couple of similar beliefs, only he's not batshit crazy. ;)

So much drama

Mar 16, 2020, 10:30 PM

Trump could have pushed for more tests. That is still a big gap.

I don’t support the guy, but this virus was going to run it’s course regardless.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But you’re right about your media

Mar 16, 2020, 10:31 PM

It’s working on you.

https://twitter.com/scottpere4z/status/1239672900451475458?s=20

Guy hoarding at grocery store complaining about hoarders***

Mar 16, 2020, 10:34 PM

Re: But you’re right about your media

Mar 17, 2020, 12:27 PM [ in reply to But you’re right about your media ]

So says the white nationalist who likes Vladimir Putin because he assassinates his enemies and leads an "ethno homogeneous" state, and routinely links to outright Russian propaganda sites.

Yeah, you're a real advocate for truth and freedom.

Mar 16, 2020, 11:05 PM

That’s an okay example, but you could’ve just linked a clip from CNN.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2020, 11:12 PM

Thousands died from H1N1 in the U.S. Obama didn’t do Chit! What’s your excuse for that?

Mar 16, 2020, 11:49 PM

True, it took some time for Emergency declaration But Hussein adminstration did do some $hit almost immediately .

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronavirus-covid-19/trump-repeats-lie-sean-hannity-about-obama-and-h1n1-flu

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-public-health-emergency-idUSKBN20X34L

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trumps-h1n1-swine-flu-pandemic-spin/

https://apple.news/A6Yar1HVjSAGTV3wL5p7iqA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But Obama!***

Mar 17, 2020, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang Liberal Media is destroying this country! ]

Mar 17, 2020, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang Liberal Media is destroying this country! ]

No excuse needed, you have your facts wrong...as usual. When are you guys going to learn that Carlson, Hannity, Alex Jones....those guys lie to you all the time. When you going to just look it the #### up for yourself??

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/mar/04/facebook-posts/president-obama-declared-h1n1-public-health-emerge/

this virus is sooooo political***

Mar 16, 2020, 11:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is certainly hoping and praying for people to die

Mar 17, 2020, 7:26 AM

namely those who voted for President Trump.

Personally, I would rather the Rapture occur...but that would mean terrible things are coming for those left behind. So, I can wait and allow everyone more time to figure that out for themselves.

Come what may, I will help those who need it as I can without wishing ill will on any.

Have a good day Felix.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Wasn't he the first person...

Mar 17, 2020, 12:12 PM

in the world to issue a travel ban when China had an outbreak? He might be the first person in history to issue a travel ban while being impeached.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2020, 9:35 PM

Hate Trump much? I sent you a T-mail. Please respond. You're spewing crap, btw. Let's discuss.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic