Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: ACC announces crossover schedules thru 2024 season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 3,209

Front Page Story: ACC announces crossover schedules thru 2024 season

Jun 4, 2013, 2:23 PM

ACC announces crossover schedules thru 2024 season

The ACC announced the rotating crossover football opponents and schedules through the year 2024 Tuesday afternoon, When will Clemson travel to Pitt? When will Virginia Tech next visit Death Valley? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this mighty effort must have taxed all Swoffie's resources

Jun 4, 2013, 2:36 PM

for months on end.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably required several dart boards and coins to flip***

Jun 4, 2013, 4:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Front Page Story: ACC announces crossover schedules thru 2024 season

Jun 4, 2013, 2:37 PM

The players that will play in the next VTech @ Clemson game are in like 2nd or 3rd grade right now.

Hard to Imagine: 2 trips to Chapel Hill in 17 Years

Jun 4, 2013, 2:43 PM

old ACC is gone

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Old ACC is dead***

Jun 4, 2013, 2:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kind of a shame we could have done this with hoops years ago***

Jun 4, 2013, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Hard to Imagine: 2 trips to Chapel Hill in 17 Years ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: ACC announces crossover schedules thru 2024 season

Jun 4, 2013, 2:44 PM

I'm not a fan of this model at all. There is no variance in the schedule at all. Its the same teams every year with the exception of one team, of which we only get to play each once every seven years. Every odd year, the same four teams come to Death Valley, so we only get to see one new team come through every other year, with the exception of the rare year where we play Notre Dame. Seems like it will get boring this way.

ND home 2015!***

Jun 4, 2013, 2:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll be retired before Clemson plays in South Bend.

Jun 4, 2013, 2:50 PM

And I'm only 43.

actually they just didnt list the ND games past 2014

Jun 4, 2013, 2:54 PM

see the bottom of page

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2015***

Jun 4, 2013, 2:54 PM

Re: I'll be retired before Clemson plays in South Bend.

Jun 6, 2013, 6:40 AM [ in reply to I'll be retired before Clemson plays in South Bend. ]

I'll be dead

@ ND would be a nostalgic trip ala 1979. Fall in South Bend would be

Jun 4, 2013, 2:54 PM [ in reply to ND home 2015!*** ]

awesome.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

The Annual Opponents are very evenly matched. i like that***

Jun 4, 2013, 2:55 PM

Best Is The Standard

I like that we have Notre Dame at home in 2015,

Jun 4, 2013, 2:59 PM

But a little upset that we won't be playing GT that year. That game has become a huge rivalry over the past decade and really look forward to it each year.

i hate playing GT while CPJ is there.***

Jun 4, 2013, 3:01 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I like that we have Notre Dame at home in 2015,

Jun 4, 2013, 3:34 PM [ in reply to I like that we have Notre Dame at home in 2015, ]

Why wouldn't we play GT? They are listed in the 2015 games. ND is just an extra game it doesn't count or replace any ACC games.

null

Miami played Clemson @ DV 10/2/2010

Jun 4, 2013, 3:55 PM

not as posted 2005

Score
Miami 30
Clemson 21
thats the game the Refs could not keep Miami HC off the field

http://www.jhowell.net/cf/scores/Clemson.htm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm starting to miss the old ACC w/just the charter members

Jun 4, 2013, 4:01 PM

Going up north meant no farther than Maryland and most games were a one-day trip. It's money over convenience, simplicity, and common sense these days.

BTW, my first season ticket cost $48 in 1979.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: I'm starting to miss the old ACC w/just the charter members

Jun 4, 2013, 4:54 PM

The world is shrinking my man! Get excited to play in-conference games vs the Imperial College of London, 2035!

I have to say I like it. Louisville looks to be a big

Jun 4, 2013, 5:10 PM

improvement SOS wise over Maryland and I can anticipate quite a 3-way division rivalry between us, FSU and them in the years ahead. Sprinkle in Notre Dame every 3 years, keep the schedule at 8 games and get some quality OOC to boot, including a few neutral site contests, and we're good to go my friends.

I for one am very glad the Dude was out of his meth-fueled couch burning gourd.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 3,209
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic