Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m not looking for an interpretation or anything... but dreams.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 645

I’m not looking for an interpretation or anything... but dreams.

May 8, 2020, 7:48 AM

Lately I’ve been having the most vivid dreams I’ve had since I was a child. It’s not irregular for me to have dreams and remember them. I know some folks say they never dream or if they do they can’t recall. But I’ve always had dreams. And I’m not talking about aspirations or goals here. I gave up on the deck years ago. I’m talking about going to sleep and having a series of thoughts that I have very little control over. It’s like watching a movie in my head, though be it brief. But lately they’ve been so real that I struggle to distinguish reality from dream upon waking.

Last Friday I woke up after about 3 hours of sleep and I was in the room alone. I had been dreaming that my family was about to die and I couldn’t save them. During the dream I was trying, struggling, but realized I wasn’t going to be able to help them. At that moment before I watched them die I forced myself to wake up. And there I was alone in the room. My level of anxiety spiked when I realized that my wife wasn’t in bed. I yelled out for my wife. She came running in to the bedroom, thinking that I had a calf cramp. But I didn’t. I was terrified. I was so relieved to see her alive. I asked her if the kids were okay. Actually insisted that they be checked on. They were safely asleep in their beds. I couldn’t shake the dream. I finally got tired enough to fall back asleep. Almost immediately I started having another dream that was of the same nature. Me trying to fight someone off to save my family but I couldn’t use the full strength of my arms. I just made myself wake up again. The dreams I’m having aren’t always frightening though. But they do have the same intensity. Last night I was intimate with my wife. In dream only of course. I’m a married man, I have a standard to uphold. But again the dream was so real and vivid. It was like I was a newly wed again. Of course waking up obese kind of put a damper on things.

I guess what I’m getting at is, my dreams are kind of blowing my mind lately. Not sure what the cause has been. It could be anything really. My work schedule has changed. I have been imbibing a little more than usual. We got this Coed19 thing going on. So there is plenty of potential stimuli. I’m not sure though, whether I like it or not. The bad dreams seem to outweigh the good ones. And try as I might to not let it affect me, they tend to have an influence on how I feel about the people in my dreams the next day. For example, I love my wife a little more than usual right now. Still no real sexy time of course, cause standards. Anyways, I don’t have a real question for you guys or even a real reason to share. I just felt like typing it up and putting it on your electronic device’s screen. It would be funny if this turned out to be a dream too. Who knows. I’m struggling to tell the difference lately.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stay safe.

May 8, 2020, 7:52 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVRunwyoTMA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice.

May 8, 2020, 7:58 AM

Sometimes it feels more like this though.

https://youtu.be/IJtHdkyo0hc

Re: I’m not looking for an interpretation or anything... but dreams.

May 8, 2020, 7:56 AM

That means you're stressing on the football season being delayed.

Re: I’m not looking for an interpretation or anything... but dreams.

I know.

May 8, 2020, 7:59 AM

It’s literally the only reason I share here.

Last night my former boss man was operating a barber shop

Except he wasn't there. He left it to me and another older coworker. I just swept up hair because I could not cut hair. The other guy said he was in the military, so he would cut people's hair.

Also, I was on Clemson's campus and I crossed paths with Shirley (former gf). There was an awkwardness and we said hello to each other and went our separate paths.

Also, I vaguely remember myself and others going fishing. I think the other person was in the boat as I backed them in and they could not get the motor to start and killed the battery.

This really happened? Or was it dream?

May 8, 2020, 8:00 AM

That’s what I’m like right now.

Yeah, it's tricky, cuz when I woke up my wife was like do

May 8, 2020, 8:16 AM

you want an achejay. And it was real life....I think.

Lucky.

May 8, 2020, 8:18 AM

She’s cheating on you.

This is a fairly common occurrence in stressful situations

May 8, 2020, 8:16 AM

like we're experiencing during this pandemic. Stress causes the tiny chip placed in your analcavity by the Zeta Reticuli to loosen its purchase and cause interference with normal brain wave patterns. Unfortunately, most reports of this happening result in enough electrical interference to cause irreversible insanity, as the grey aliens that placed the chip there typically won't re-abduct you to repair it, instead choosing to move on to fresher subjects and leaving you permanently damaged. The best you can hope for is to try and stave off this imminent break with reality by ingesting the purest form of the amino acid Phenylalanine, which is typically obtained by eating common garden snails raw.

#HelpingIsWhatIDo

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Curious...

May 8, 2020, 8:20 AM

How does one remove the tiny chip placed in your analcavity by the Zeta Reticuli and would you be willing to help? Since helping is what you do.

It can actually cause more damage to remove, but if you must

May 8, 2020, 8:31 AM

coat a long pair of kitchen tongs with extra virgin olive oil and a layer of course ground black pepper, heat both sides of the tongs in a cast iron skillet in a 400 degree oven. Using an oven mitt, insert the hot tongs into the analcavilty with a plunging motion until you locate the chip, it should make a tinging sound as you strike the aluminum casing. Once located, firmly grasp the chip with the tongs, and yank with even pressure until you break the chip loose. Let the chip rest on a buttered dish, insert raw kale into the cavity to stop any post-operative leakage, then ENJOY! And, of course I'm willing to help, helping is what I do.

--RH Mengele

Damm you crazier than

May 8, 2020, 9:23 AM [ in reply to This is a fairly common occurrence in stressful situations ]

Me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or...

May 8, 2020, 9:30 AM

am I woke to the hidden truths that permeate our everyday life yet escape the notice of the common man?

I don’t have any kale.***

May 8, 2020, 9:32 AM

Arugula can be substituted.***

May 8, 2020, 9:39 AM

I got frozen spinach.***

May 8, 2020, 9:41 AM

There’s lots of blood.

May 8, 2020, 9:42 AM

The spinach is quite painful. Should’ve thawed it first.

Lots of blood means it's healing.***

May 8, 2020, 9:48 AM

I dreamed last nite we were tailgating at Auburn getting

May 8, 2020, 8:41 AM

Ready to whip that ### for 5th time in a row!
No interpretation necessary!
7spots

In all honesty...

May 8, 2020, 9:21 AM

You need to stop drinking. My dreams are easy going no conflict. I remember them. One I was riding a motorcycle. One I was banging Blackish older daughter. Another I was cooking. These are much better than the dreams of my youth. I had a Trex chasing regularly.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is one of the first clinically evident symptoms of

May 8, 2020, 9:53 AM

AIDS

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 645
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic