Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's what I don't like about the 2020 football season...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Here's what I don't like about the 2020 football season...

Nov 20, 2019, 1:14 PM

1) We will beat the teams we are supposed to, but not by a large enough margin for my taste.
2) Our subs will give up some garbage scores. Their ineptness will decrease as the season goes on,
but still, it will be a problem.
3) We will be in a close game we probably shouldn't be, but that's because our OCs are not very
good.
4) We will get much better as the season progresses, but why couldn't we be on a roll all season?
It's beyond me.
5) The playoff committee will be a bunch of idiots, until we are #1, then I'm not sure what the
fuss from other fan bases will be about. It will all work itself out for 2-4. Those fan bases
need to relax.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

are we going back to posting stupid again?***

Nov 20, 2019, 1:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

can you point to a specific time period when we/he didn't?

Nov 20, 2019, 1:37 PM

TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

^^When did it stop?

Nov 20, 2019, 1:40 PM [ in reply to are we going back to posting stupid again?*** ]

;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's what I don't like about the 2020 football season...

Nov 20, 2019, 1:20 PM

Yogi?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, here we are trying to focus on the biggest game

Nov 20, 2019, 1:20 PM

of the year against UofSuCk, and you're looking ahead to 2020. That's the type of attitude that will lose games. Smh...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nov 20, 2019, 1:25 PM

What I don't like is that we only have 4 more games for the 2019 season, and the 2020 season won't start until next September.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 1:32 PM

This guy gets it!

Perfect post.

/thread

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for the kind words.***

Nov 20, 2019, 1:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

OMG!

Nov 20, 2019, 1:47 PM

I accidentally clicked on a FM post.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You could just "ignore" him. Many posters already do,

Nov 20, 2019, 2:05 PM

including me and Watkins Hopkins®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You could just "ignore" him. Many posters already do,

Nov 20, 2019, 2:07 PM

Show Ignored User Posts (8), the bridge trolls are out in full force today, thank you TNET for the ignore feature, #### is ####, no matter how much lipstick they try & put on

It's becoming perfectly clear. You're a SCOK of both

Nov 20, 2019, 2:12 PM

Watkins Hopkins® and Watkins and Hopkins

Real worries for 2020?

Nov 20, 2019, 2:11 PM

Potential drop off on OL, RB and DB.
Punting.
Hope we generate enough revenue to pay for the performance bonuses after another 15-0 season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this has gone on long enough.

Nov 20, 2019, 2:17 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way I can be the only juan to TD this crapp.

Nov 20, 2019, 2:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Nov 20, 2019, 2:20 PM

Ha, I was able to read that and not exercise a single brain cell. Absolutely nothing occurred.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic