Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our buddy Gene Frenette posted his column on Clemsoning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Our buddy Gene Frenette posted his column on Clemsoning

Nov 6, 2015, 8:39 AM

https://twitter.com/GeneFrenette/status/662620962513412097

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our buddy Gene Frenette posted his-He is wrong, it

Nov 6, 2015, 8:45 AM

shouldn't be IF Clemson beats fsu then they have redefined the term. Dabo and Clemson have already defined the term and have already risen to the occasion.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indeed

Nov 6, 2015, 8:48 AM

I think we win. But if we don't then Dabo is 100% correct. There's no shame in losing a football game to a good team. I don't understand the idea that you have to be perfect in order to not be singled out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a stupid article

Nov 6, 2015, 8:47 AM

I'll sum it up so folks don't have to read it.

"Last week I asked Dabo about a derisive term. It's a question he had been asked before, and in fact I knew he had been asked it but decided to ask it again to get a sound bite. Dabo, for some unknown reason, didn't like being asked the same question again and mentioned it would be no 'shame' to lose to FSU. Somehow I'm going to take that exact phrase he just used and take offense to it. I'm going to say 'of course' to something he said and try and make it sound like he's being negative. FSU has had a very very good run in the recent years. There's a big game this weekend and yet somehow the only thing I can think to write about it how I tried to get a soundbite from Dabo by being a ######"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this guy is such a

Nov 6, 2015, 8:49 AM

BOZO! He shouldn't even try to justify why he brought it up. Read his whole article carefully and he is just digging at the Tigers. Probably applied (like Carlton Tudor) for admission to CU and was turned down. Bless his heart!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ehhhh....

Nov 6, 2015, 8:57 AM

nothing here for Tiger fans....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: First off, dont go there and click on his article. That

Nov 6, 2015, 8:58 AM

would reward hack journalism.

Also, he's a Vermont yankee. Tells you all you need to know.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Like DaBO said..time to move on ("Next Question").

Nov 6, 2015, 9:01 AM

Go#1 Clemson Team! ????????

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gene, either way, you are a gutless yankee agitator.

Nov 6, 2015, 9:01 AM

Don't try to BYOG because you don't have any to start with ! Go back to Vermont with all of your other gutless, weasely brethren !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic