Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ND game tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

ND game tickets

Feb 26, 2015, 7:29 AM

A guy I work with and his friends hit a major CFB game each year and are considering the CLEM vs ND Game.
I haven't been down to DV in many years, so not sure how crazy the prices have gotten for big games.
What can they expect to drop to get a ticket on the day of the game. Upper level seats work fine.
Also where can they go pre-game to try and find tickets ?
Thanks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ND game tickets

Feb 26, 2015, 7:41 AM

Hard to tell. Depends on how each team is doing. Face will probably $70 so I'd guess if both are undefeated you will be looking at $100 each.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thx for the info***

Feb 26, 2015, 7:43 AM

Not hard to find tickets.

Feb 26, 2015, 7:48 AM

There will be people selling (and looking) around the stadium. There will also be people selling online but often are higher for the big games than at the game itself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i know they like to check out a school's campus, bookstore,

Feb 26, 2015, 7:54 AM

and then grab a few beers at the local campus bar before doing a big tailgate.
I told him to hit TTT or Esso Club to get a good feel for Clemson football fans.
What are the better lots to tailgate in these days ?

No way face will be less than $75.00. I would expect $80

Feb 26, 2015, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: ND game tickets ]

or more for ND and FSU.

Feb 26, 2015, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: ND game tickets ]

If both are undefeated, I wouldn't be surprised to see prices be a lot higher than $100...

ND has a very strong, wealthy following. This will be their first visit to Clemson since 1977, and only the second visit in history. I think Tiger & Irish fans alike would be putting in very high bids for an undefeated matchup. Averaging 6 (very early) preseason projections, Clemson averages #12 and ND averages #14. By the fifth week of the season, it's very possible that they could both be Top 10.

FWIW, I just looked at StubHub and the prices on the upper deck start at $225.

Feb 26, 2015, 7:52 AM

In 2013 for the UGA opening game I saw tickets being sold outside gate 13 for $150.00 just before kickoff.

The only caveat is getting too many seats together. At the

Feb 26, 2015, 8:12 AM

FSU game in 2013, we had a few (5 or so) FSU fans in the student section.

I've never had a problem getting a ticket to any game @ DV, there are always tickets available.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they only need 4 and can split 2 and 2 if needed

Feb 26, 2015, 8:28 AM

So hopefully won't be that bad

and if you plan on spending the day here walking around

Feb 26, 2015, 9:20 AM [ in reply to The only caveat is getting too many seats together. At the ]

campus and downtown, you may run into someone that has some extras that don't really care about making any money off of just trying to help someone out. We're like that here.

OK..need 4 for ND game (lower please) & will give $100 each

Feb 26, 2015, 9:28 AM

Please T-mail me @ lightbulbbill OR email me @ lightbulbbill@yahoo.com

TIA..and GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2015, 9:28 AM

If both teams are undefeated, i don't think they'd find a ticket less than $150 outside of the stadium. If they do, they might wanna buy a lotto ticket as well

Depending on records

Feb 26, 2015, 10:16 AM

But could be an average of 200 for lower level and 100 for upper level. This one is going to draw a BIG crowd regardless I think

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you think the CUAD will sell them as a "Package" like UGA

Feb 26, 2015, 10:30 AM

in 2013?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Feb 26, 2015, 10:45 AM

ND will have a ton of fans looking for tickets for this game. As one poster said, this is ND's first trip to Clemson since 1977. I expect ticket prices to be pretty steep.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic