Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Check this out...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Check this out...

Jun 5, 2012, 11:18 PM

http://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=174517249&mid=174517249&sid=1017&style=2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No thank you. This is a Clemson fan site.

Jun 5, 2012, 11:26 PM

Please hang out with your own --- but no MORE inbreeding. Enough is enough, already.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Check this out...

Jun 5, 2012, 11:32 PM

It makes me chuckle to read their posts. Coots are such idiots, but that really gives idiots a bad name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hard to get respect with their crappy/offensive mascot.

Jun 5, 2012, 11:36 PM

You just don't find many sports fans across the country who respect the gamecocks. And I hear that no other coach or fan has a lick of respect for Spurlid.

Guess that's why Spurlid will never win the Bobby Dodd National Coach of the Year award. He never had and never will.

Re: Hard to get respect with their crappy/offensive mascot.

Jun 6, 2012, 12:19 AM

Oh, I suspect there are a few that presume they are okay, because they are in a good conference, but they would be the few who don't know the true coots and their sordid roots and even worse history. Some even acknowledge that spurlid is a smart coach, but they don't realize just how smarmy a sleaze he is, but he surely fits in well down there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2012, 12:28 AM

the chickens really don't have anything to talk about.

when we blow you out in november, your whole fan base...

Jun 6, 2012, 12:31 AM

will go into hiding.

you coots are obsessed with us, you worship us***

Jun 6, 2012, 12:32 AM

another coot to ignore***

Jun 6, 2012, 12:32 AM

Jun 6, 2012, 8:40 AM

Coot who do you think you're fooling. This is probably something you started on the broad river road of criminals board. I think they call it fgf. What we have going on in Clemson eats at you daily. You can't and won't understand why Clemson has been the most successful college in South Carolina. Must I say it, yes I may as well. Clemson also graduates smarter students with higher valued degrees. :) Even our athletes graduate at a higher level than yours do. Its has to really hurt being you b/c, it really shows through your petty tactics played to make you feel better about your self. Why go through the trouble for a 30 second fix of look at me, I'm a happy coot. Then crash!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yeah, well I slept with your wife.***

Jun 6, 2012, 8:47 AM

they hit the nail on the head***

Jun 6, 2012, 8:51 AM

Re: they hit the nail on the head***

Jun 6, 2012, 9:12 AM

I think you hit your head on the nail.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2012, 10:30 AM

One thing that I noticed is not one Clemson fan exerted any energy to respond and defend our coaches. If that same thread would have been over here in reverse, we would have coots arguing with us after every post. It is amazing that we truly see them inferior to us. We do not even care to defend ourselves, and they see us as inferior and have to defend themselves ON OUR BOARD all day every day.

The entire coot-nation is like one ant you see climbing up the side of your house, you don't really care to kill it or defend your house because you know one ant is not doing any damage. We would look at that ant and say, you are not worth my time or energy use my index finger to smash you against my brick.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic