Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More reason to hate ESPN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,215

More reason to hate ESPN

May 5, 2012, 3:35 AM

Travis Haney has apparently joined them as their national college football blogger. Didn't take long for him to start reverting to his roots:

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-football/blog?name=haney_travis&id=7889506&_slug_=south-carolina-gamecocks-closing-rivalry-gap-clemson-tigers-ncf&action=upsell&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fcollege-football%2fblog%3fname%3dhaney_travis%26id%3d7889506%26_slug_%3dsouth-carolina-gamecocks-closing-rivalry-gap-clemson-tigers-ncf

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More reason to hate ESPN

May 5, 2012, 4:10 AM

lol funny guy

If you hate ESPN so much

May 5, 2012, 8:51 AM

Why do you pay for insider coverage?

I follow two sports: college football and baseball. Most anything of any interest or importance in college football I can find on tigernet and I get all of my baseball coverage from mlb.com or the MLB Network. Forget ESPN and their nonsense. Sportscenter reminds me of local sports radio. "After the break: Would Tebow make a better rugby player or MMA fighter? Our experts will discuss". Going to their website or watching their programming is just fueling the machine.

it's hard to avoid ESPN, since they have no competitor's…..

May 5, 2012, 9:41 AM

it's not like all of ESPN is garbage. They do have some good analysts in certain sports. The problem with ESPN is like the rest of the American media, they have become sensationalists.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who said I pay for insider coverage?***

May 5, 2012, 11:40 AM [ in reply to If you hate ESPN so much ]

they have handed it to us the last three years.....

May 5, 2012, 9:19 AM

And they have everything in their favor. They will probably be favored when we play unless their is a major injury (lattimore or shaw). I didn't see where the article was wrong. I'm not an insider so I just saw the first part.

how do you know they will be favored? they are playing….

May 5, 2012, 9:43 AM

a much tougher schedule this season than the past two. They have to play Missouri, Bama, and LSU this year. So by the time they play us they could have a record bordering around .500 And they will have to depend on Freshman receivers to replace Alshon Jeffery. Plus they lost Ellis Johnson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not agreeing or disagreeing with your post...

May 5, 2012, 9:47 AM [ in reply to they have handed it to us the last three years..... ]

But can you elaborate on the part "they (USuC) have everything in their favor"?

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,215
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic