Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Man whose Family was already called in RECOVERED
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Man whose Family was already called in RECOVERED

Mar 23, 2020, 5:34 PM

Great News, no matter your political view. People getting well is always great news !!!!

https://nypost.com/2020/03/22/florida-man-with-coronavirus-says-drug-touted-by-trump-saved-his-life/?fbclid=IwAR3UWWrzR4HxfWAuviwOORAnxCY3A4oV0y-1UzFdB6CHiPRqyRreNLFO-gM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man whose Family was already called in RECOVERED

Mar 23, 2020, 6:26 PM

I would hope we can scale up production because everyone will be wanting it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2020, 10:12 PM

There are allegedly people with money, influence and/or doctor friends, who are trying to get "just in case" prescriptions and have them filled so they'll be ready "just in case."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2020, 6:29 PM

Fauci is not happy. He’s doesnt want these drugs to works. Wants the big vaccine money for him and his cohorts

You know he's been a civil servant most of his life, right?

Mar 23, 2020, 8:00 PM

He's had that same job since 1984. He is not a pharma exec.

Re: You know he's been a civil servant most of his life, right?

Mar 24, 2020, 1:43 AM

Since 1984>bribes, kickbacks, corruption, etc.

Mar 23, 2020, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Man whose Family was already called in RECOVERED ]

Fauci is not happy. He’s doesnt want these drugs to works. Wants the big vaccine money for him and his cohorts

Jesus Christ, there needs to be an IQ test to post on this board. That is the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard. What's it like being that delusional?

You must be a russian bot. Go away.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Many, many years ago, my son was put on an ECMO machine. I

Mar 23, 2020, 8:57 PM

have posted the details of that very,very trying time. He was extremely ill. And I mean extremely! But he survived and is perfectly healthy today. But, the entire time not one doctor or nurse, even though they were tremendous, gave us much hope. It is what the do during trying times.

Re: Many, many years ago, my son was put on an ECMO machine. I

Mar 23, 2020, 9:18 PM

I'm truly glad that your son got better Spud. My 16-year-old son, out of the blue, had seizures in Nov.-Dec. 2018. The doctors had no idea why. It was tough, tough, tough to see him laying there unconscious. Finally, as they were transferring him to another hospital after another seizure the attending neurologist had his temperature taken and it was 103. The doctor stopped the transfer and they came to believe it was viral meningitis. They treated him for it, gave him some medicine to take for a year. He's fine as frog hair now. I understand what you went through. And, we're the lucky ones. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Many, many years ago, my son was put on an ECMO machine. I

Mar 23, 2020, 9:45 PM

So glad your sons recovered ..!! Hardest thing in the world is to see your child ill .. been there too ... !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Mar 24, 2020, 3:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Man whose Family was already called in RECOVERED ]

You just won stupid post of the day for the entire internet...good grief. ??

Stop smoking the purple stuff***

Mar 24, 2020, 4:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Man whose Family was already called in RECOVERED ]

Stop smoking the purple stuff***

Mar 24, 2020, 4:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Man whose Family was already called in RECOVERED ]

Mar 23, 2020, 6:30 PM

Let's hope this will prove to be a help to many.

Mar 23, 2020, 9:26 PM

That is great news. God Bless you and your family and I pray that God will protect the rest of the family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2020, 10:17 PM

Very glad for this gentlemen!

It would be fabulously awesome if it represents what would happen to thousands of others.

Mar 23, 2020, 10:36 PM

Since its been around forever. Why are they not giving it to all the people in europe? It's not like they couldn't get it. Odd.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a few years of trials and maybe it will work!

Mar 24, 2020, 7:08 AM

maybe if you get on a trial you have a 50% chance of getting the drug that 99% of people would sign a waver to get.

I bought some quinine tonic concentrate just in case.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man died last night from self-medicating chloroquinone

Mar 24, 2020, 7:20 AM

and his wife is critical. Follows a handful of overdoses in Nigeria. Need to stop Trump and Fox News from hyping it or a lot more of their cult is going to hurt themselves.

My guess is that you are talking about the idiot

Mar 24, 2020, 7:22 AM

that took aquarium cleaner which is definitely not the same as over the counter tonic syrup that is intended to be ingested.

It’s exactly the same chemical

Mar 24, 2020, 7:34 AM

Not sold as pharmaceutical grade, but it’s exactly the same thing. Not a syrup and not OTC by the way,

Here’s a picture of a bottle of the pharma grade

Mar 24, 2020, 7:36 AM

Re: Here’s a picture of a bottle of the pharma grade

Mar 24, 2020, 4:39 PM

Ok... what's your point? That wasn't the same thing. That guy took chloroquine phosphate... that's like deciding to drink hydrogen sulfide instead of dihydrogen monoxide.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Try again. It's exactly the same thing.

Mar 24, 2020, 5:39 PM

The the label closer.

Re: Try again. It's exactly the same thing.

Mar 24, 2020, 5:48 PM

Got me... Touche'

Still, for you to blame the president for some total ignoramus taking fish medicine, is beyond the pale. I don't recall the president telling anyone to go take this medicine without a doctor's guidance.

But apparently you (and the dead guy) did.

Trumpers are going to do stupid things

Mar 24, 2020, 5:49 PM

It doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for them and wish them the best.

Liberals gonna lie

Mar 24, 2020, 10:13 PM

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/bon-jovi-keyboardist-david-bryan-coronavirus-1203542955/

Nope ,Aquarium Cleaner

Mar 24, 2020, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Try again. It's exactly the same thing. ]

When you damba$$ libs have to lie, WE KNOW you've lost LOL

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-man-dies-after-ingesting-fish-tank-cleaner-to-prevent-coronavirus-infection

I can keep explaining it,

Mar 24, 2020, 10:45 PM

I'll never be able to understand it for you. You have to reach down deep and try to get past the willful ignorance.

I thought of something that might help you.

Mar 24, 2020, 10:47 PM [ in reply to Nope ,Aquarium Cleaner ]

I crush up aspirin and use it to clean the grout in my upstairs bathroom.

Is the white powder I use a grout cleaner or is it an analgesic?

Not sure if you're being serious.

Mar 24, 2020, 4:25 PM [ in reply to It’s exactly the same chemical ]

But the type to be ingested is manufactured differently than the aquarium cleaner. But anyways I think you know that from a simple Google. Ya just want a jab at the great orange one.

It's exactly the same chemical

Mar 24, 2020, 5:48 PM

It doesn't matter how it's made.

Here's a little googling for you. A recommendation for aquarium owners to have a veterinarian prescribe it so you get the best stuff, so then it is even the same pharma grade. And don't try so say a human pharmacy won't fill out animal prescriptions because you know better than that.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/chloroquine-phosphate.192309/

Re: Man died last night from self-medicating chloroquinone

Mar 24, 2020, 4:34 PM [ in reply to Man died last night from self-medicating chloroquinone ]

Anybody who is healthy that then decides to ingest aquarium cleaner is a shoe-in for the Darwin awards.

YOU dumb POS,IT WAS Aquarium Cleaner

Mar 24, 2020, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Man died last night from self-medicating chloroquinone ]

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-man-dies-after-ingesting-fish-tank-cleaner-to-prevent-coronavirus-infection

It CAN be aquarium cleaner AND a malaria drug

Mar 24, 2020, 10:42 PM

why is that so hard to understand

Local news interview with the guy:

Mar 24, 2020, 7:12 AM

https://www.foxla.com/news/a-man-with-coronavirus-who-works-in-la-says-the-drug-used-to-treat-malaria-saved-his-life

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there are probably thousands and thousands recovered

Mar 24, 2020, 4:06 PM

they just did not know they had it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic