Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Semi-Official NSD prediction thread...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Semi-Official NSD prediction thread...

Feb 2, 2018, 8:01 AM

Anyone else care to play in this crapshoot called National Signing Day? My guesses (uneducated)....

Player - School - Reason

Surtain - Miami - Close to home, UM is last visit and will get a monster haul next Wed.
Goodrich - Clemson - Best opportunity at early playing time, likes Dabo

Hill - Auburn - Plays WR/ KR
O'Neal - No clue - likes attention. Plans to "shock the world" per his Twitter. Bama/TAMU won't do that.
Flowers - Clemson - Why not?

Hollifield - Clemson - conflicted this late? I think it's because his heart is with Clemson. Now he has an offer.

Ross - Bama - path of least resistance. Family, proximity play a role here.

Gouraige - Florida - see above

******Saturday PM update******

O’Neal bagged an OV to Bama this weekend and unofficially visited A&M. Looks like he’ll “shock the world” by picking the team everyone expected him to.

Message was edited by: ClemTig®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ross was bama bound the second saban went

Feb 2, 2018, 8:08 AM

The full 4 imches deep in him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Semi-Official NSD prediction thread...

Feb 2, 2018, 8:19 AM

Did we not have another recruit talking about shocking the world and then he picked the team he was high on the whole time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2018, 8:25 AM

75% of the crystal balls were to a school different than the one he picked. So I guess he "shocked the balls" technically.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2018, 9:05 AM

Like this?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Feb 2, 2018, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Semi-Official NSD prediction thread... ]

I did hear from a Shelby coach that Unc is a bigger player for Hollifield than some have thought. Dax's gf is headed to unc and his dad has ties to some coach on their staff. I guess this will be nsd decision.

Feb 2, 2018, 10:21 AM

UNC just yesterday was the first D1 program to offer his younger brother (a TE). So there's that as well.

Feb 2, 2018, 8:58 AM

I always find it humorous when the experts can make predictions and most of these kids have not even made their own minds up yet.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This may help!

Feb 2, 2018, 9:11 AM

Click on the picture for your answers.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Feb 2, 2018, 11:04 AM

O'Neal, Goodrich and Flowers to Clemson
Gouriage to Florida
Hollifield to UNC, thought we stopped recruiting him again
Surtain to LSU

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Feb 2, 2018, 12:31 PM

BV visited this week with a renewed offer. We are aggressively recruiting him now.

Feb 2, 2018, 12:57 PM

He had some secret visit where he just came and hung out with some of the early enrollees. If we do get him it's probably as much because of KJ and XT as it is any coaches.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2018, 1:07 PM

That's great news. He really looks impressive. I missed the news he had a commitable offer again. Thanks for the info.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Feb 2, 2018, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Semi-Official NSD prediction thread... ]

If we could get O'Neal, Goodrich, Gouriage and Flowers to Clemson I won’t ask for anything for Christmas this coming year. Add in Ross and Hollifield and I will give up 2019 Christmas receivings as well.

Question- Do you all think if Dabo had known about all of the attrition he would have continued to recruits Wynn? That would have helped to continue DL dominance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2018, 1:19 PM

WE didn't stop recruiting Wynn. We were just honest in telling him we thought he was a DT, not a DE. That's not what he wanted to hear, so he went to a school that was willing to tell him what he wanted to hear. Bama will move him to DT within 2 years.

Feb 3, 2018, 8:35 PM

He'll probably wind up playing end at Bama but they run mostly a 3-4 instead of a 4-3 scheme, which may be where he fits best.

Feb 2, 2018, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Semi-Official NSD prediction thread... ]

I would be thrilled with Goodrich alone. He is a top 150 player, looks like a great CB prospect. On top of what we got earlier, I would be fine with that. Of course, any more would be great news as well.

Feb 3, 2018, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Semi-Official NSD prediction thread... ]

O’Neal ship has sailed. Reason we offered flowers

Feb 4, 2018, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Semi-Official NSD prediction thread... ]

The need is db so landing 2-3 would be great. I view Ross and hollifield as bonuses.

Hoping we bag 3-4 guys and get up to 85 because we inevitably will lose a couple more over next 7 months so that would be room for couple one year walk on schollys.

Flowers and Goodrich

Feb 2, 2018, 1:18 PM

Nothing else looks good..

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Flowers and Goodrich

Feb 4, 2018, 9:18 AM

Exactly.

Couple mid level prospects to fill out the class. Save the remaining schollies for walk ons..

This will be an extremely uneventful 2nd signing day folks....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Sep 16, 2012, 9:25 PM

Was really hoping for Gouriage.

I've lost track: Exactly how many positions do we have left?

Feb 3, 2018, 10:27 PM

We really have a chance with him. Florida is worried. Auburn visit this weekend is a wild card.

there are currently 4 spots***

Feb 4, 2018, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Semi-Official NSD prediction thread... ]

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic