Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Syracuse poster on FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,571

Syracuse poster on FGF

Oct 27, 2014, 10:02 PM

Had a coot buddy bring this to my attention earlier, thought it was pretty funny. (sorry if a repost)

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=205869823&mid=205869823&sid=1017&style=2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the "y'all" gave him away as a coot posing as an irate 'excuse fan.

Oct 27, 2014, 10:12 PM

then the cesspool circle jerk began.

he has only 1 post.

stupid coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: the "y'all" gave him away as a coot posing as an irate 'excuse fan.

Oct 27, 2014, 10:14 PM

I was thinking that the whole time i was reading it. 4-4 is really getting to those guys.

lol sad, great find...***

Oct 27, 2014, 10:37 PM

Re: Syracuse poster on FGF

Oct 27, 2014, 11:18 PM

Boy are they an obnoxious bunch

Oct 27, 2014, 11:55 PM

Either he's just another gamecock posing as another team's fan (who can blame him), or he is actually a Syracuse fan who made an account to post a terribly written diatribe because he's still upset some fans booed suspicious injuries.
If I wasn't gainfully employed, I might visit that site more often. It's hilarious watching Gamecock fans try to achieve some level of superiority through their short-term memory.

He's just another coot posing as another team's fan

Oct 28, 2014, 1:00 AM

That's all you needed to say.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

lol the comments on there..

Oct 28, 2014, 12:00 AM

a gator fan claiming the sec fan base is southern gentlemen and of course the delusional coots who act like we have just started playing each other five years ago

Coots are so pathetic***

Oct 28, 2014, 12:24 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have spent a lot of time in upstate NY

Oct 28, 2014, 12:37 AM

and have never heard one say y'all. This is most certainly a clucker that has nothing but a sad, sad life.

Re: I have spent a lot of time in upstate NY

Oct 28, 2014, 1:05 AM

Work with a guy from Buffalo that retired and moved down here to Tigerville, great guy as long as we don't discuss politics. If he ever tries to say something like y'all it comes out something like you'le. This was definitely the handiwork of a coot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Re: I have spent a lot of time in upstate NY

Oct 28, 2014, 1:08 AM

Agreed, up there it's "yous guys", not " y'all".

This just in

Oct 28, 2014, 12:43 AM

Coots are gullible idiots.

yeah, seriously, what New Yorker says y'all?

Oct 28, 2014, 1:17 AM

And I'm sure they've got better things to do than to be on some dumb@$$ chicken-loving board.

I smell coot....

Oct 28, 2014, 2:06 AM

...a mile away on that one. Came across youngish and just didn't ring true. Certainly didn't sound like a traveling 'cuse fan who would have to have some age, resources and common sense about the world at large. Too many local clichés flying around in there to be a complete stranger from NY.

Why in the world would he crawl in to the chicken barnyard to cry about ALL of the mean ole bully Clemson fans...I mean really.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I smell coot....

Oct 28, 2014, 5:44 AM

Yep. That y'all stuck out like a sore thumb. In all my travels up north, I've never heard y'all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2014, 5:43 AM

Got a good laugh out of the poster talking about class while calling our coach Dumbo.

(I have no problem with talking smack just think it's hypocritical to claim hey we're the classy fans while talking smack)

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,571
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic