Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CBS reporting that MI has 3.2M absentee ballots returned
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

CBS reporting that MI has 3.2M absentee ballots returned

Nov 4, 2020, 1:58 AM

So far only 3.4M total votes have been counted. They may be only halfway done.

Both GA and MI have 14 Reps (16EV). So both states should cast roughly 5M votes if turnout is equal. So far GA has cast 4.4M. MI 3.4M.

GA has only 4 counties left open, but 3 are in Atlanta metro. Somehow Gwinnett Co shows some 400K votes with 0 precincts reporting. Not sure how that's possible.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the steal is on...sad to watch.***

Nov 4, 2020, 7:47 AM

^ Yep, sad to see this when we needed legitimate results..

Nov 4, 2020, 8:27 AM

so citizens don’t go bonkers & stay crazy with each other for 4 years.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Once the votes are counted...

Nov 4, 2020, 7:11 PM

They are legitimate. So, not sure what your point is.

Need legitimate results.. to dump our 401ks

Nov 5, 2020, 10:34 AM [ in reply to ^ Yep, sad to see this when we needed legitimate results.. ]

Into money market accounts

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: the steal is on...sad to watch.***

Nov 5, 2020, 6:13 PM [ in reply to the steal is on...sad to watch.*** ]

this is just a failure in logic on your part. the election has already been decided, but they have to do this thing called counting, and you are calling into question the oder in which the ballots are counted which is completely irrelevant to the outcome.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Greetings from SW Michigan

Nov 4, 2020, 8:30 AM

We like the spotlight, so taking our time.

In an unrelated note, I'll be in South Bend/Mishawaka on Saturday with Paw Flags flying in my one Jeep caravan/hype-parade on my way to Lowe's. Then I'm going to go by the Chik-Fil-A or Chipotle since they are next to each other.

Lastly, I will be going to Spa Warehouse to pick up some chemicals since the hot tub is needed to help me get through the winter as on snow days I can just pretend I've left the slopes after a day of skiing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Greetings from SW Michigan

Nov 4, 2020, 8:58 AM

What's the weather forecast for Saturday?

Nov 4, 2020, 9:00 AM

High 70
Low 50
Sunny during day.

I'm guessing around 60 at kick off.

It doesn't truly suck around here until after New Years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Greetings from SW Michigan ]

Ninetytwotiger ---- Are you located near Sister Lakes or Dowagiac? In past years I had an aunt & uncle living in Sister Lakes. Was last through there in Oct. 2019.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2020, 5:06 PM

About 20 minutes from Dowagiac. Been up here around 10 years. It took some time getting used to semi-rural Midwestern life being a native Southerner, but I've adapted. Waited what... six years or so for ND to come to town (I'm only 30 minutes from campus)? I wont be in the stadium, but I'll be driving around South Bend/Mishawaka running errands during the day with my Tiger Paws mounted on the Jeep.

Just so this post that is out-of-date...gets updated.

Nov 4, 2020, 7:25 PM

Michigan: Total of 5,382,471 votes cast with 99% of precincts reporting. Biden leads by 119,753 votes. Outstanding votes = approximately 54,368. Because Bien’s lead is 119,753, even if the 54,368 votes are all for Trump it wouldn’t be enough win. Hence, why Michigan was called a Biden victory.

Georgia: Total of 4,772,076 votes cast with 97% of precincts reporting. Trump with lead of 53,878. Outstanding votes = approximately 147,589 votes left to tally. This is why this hasn’t been called for either candidate yet. Because the number of outstanding votes are greater than the difference, no official call can be made.

All about the math...

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic