Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Couple random thoughts...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 429

Couple random thoughts...

Jun 26, 2019, 9:32 AM

You know how Meg Ryan was all cute hot and she went and paid to have her face massacred and now she’s not cute hot anymore? I’m glad Drew Barrymore didn’t do that. She’s still not as cute hot as Meg Ryan was pre-butchering though.

I poured a cup of coffee into one of the provided styrofoam cups here at work and then got busy. Cold coffee is terrible. Unless it’s iced coffee and then somehow it’s alright.

And last but not least, if I find the ############ that keeps stealing the air freshener out of the bathroom on the ground floor, I’m going to shove the next can directly up their ###. I will also find something terrible to do to the person who pisses all over the toilet seat. I hate those sacks of ####.

Cold coffee, #### seat, and no air freshener... At least I still have old Meg Ryan.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Couple random thoughts...

Jun 26, 2019, 9:37 AM

Bitching and moaning about cold coffee and air freshener, and mentioning Meg Ryan and not providing a pic.

Great post!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

My bad...

Jun 26, 2019, 9:41 AM

Re: My bad...

Jun 26, 2019, 9:45 AM
fts.png(78.0 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

the other day I came very close to ....

Jun 26, 2019, 9:53 AM [ in reply to My bad... ]

throwing $20 down to buy an entire plastic strip full of the knockoff "poo-pourri" spray when I was in Dollar Tree. They had a bunch of these:

on one of those hanging strips like this

I was gonna nail the entire strip to the wall in the office bathroom, to see if the savages would get the hint.
But I didn't. #Regrat

Probably should, these people are brutal.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've always been groced out by Drew Barrymore

Jun 26, 2019, 9:43 AM

maybe because she looks like my sister (no pigs).

Did you #### her?

Jun 26, 2019, 9:52 AM

~McLovin

I remember finding that Playboy w Drew Barrymore in it.

Jun 26, 2019, 9:47 AM

Was in 6th grade at the time, grandpa would leave them under his bed.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I remember finding that Playboy w Drew Barrymore in it.

Jun 26, 2019, 10:05 AM

https://www.google.com/search?q=drew+barrymore+in+playboy&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjg9-rop4fjAhWLHM0KHXVGBbkQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=414&bih=622#imgrc=a1kr2gTR2_yerM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not good - just not good

Jun 26, 2019, 10:28 AM

She was cute at one time but she went crazy with the tats & such & just lost any cuteness.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But on this topic, the irony of all ironies is Jennifer Grey

Jun 26, 2019, 10:33 AM

Her imperfections are what made her cute. She undid everything she had going for her. Mickey Rourke is the dude's example of this, but at least he can still play an ugly dude.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Couple random thoughts...

Jun 26, 2019, 10:18 AM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lNEX0fbGePg

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

David Letterman always thought Drew was cute hot

Jun 26, 2019, 11:05 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 429
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic