Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
the last Gameday Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,965

the last Gameday Clemson

Sep 27, 2015, 10:44 PM

Had against fsu Clemson was favored to win. Fsu came in our house and won. I hope that Clemson will take care of home this gameday and beat nd. Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And i hope the op will get an education beyond 7th grade and ma n pa

Sep 27, 2015, 10:51 PM

And sent on his way.

When you theow for a 1st down on the 1st play of the game and fumble befire tye whistle is blown... then have a man come off the edge unblocked (joyner) to rip boyd from tue blindside for a td the other way on your first 2 plays, you're not gonna beat umass, or a ucf team playong their enire 2nd and 3rd team from the opening kick, or vandy, or kentucky, nevrmnd an undefeated FSU team that slapped AU around.

0_o***

Sep 27, 2015, 10:57 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Re: the last Gameday Clemson

Sep 27, 2015, 10:53 PM

You #### coot

"Came in our house and won" is an understatement. We all saw

Sep 27, 2015, 11:01 PM

how good that Semihole team turned out to be, we got the best game jameis Winston and the fsu team of the past 2 years ever played in college football. They were the underdogs with unreal talent all over the field and we came out sloppy and figuratively pulled down our pants for them. After that everyone gave up which was a problem with some of our players those years. That was a game where if both sides execute and play like they're capable it's a close game that can go either way depending on momentum and mistakes. ND is not fswho, as much as I dislike him...they don't have jameis Winston nor do they have the stable of stud running backs had but most importantly they don't have that ridiculous fsu defense with head hunters all over the field but we do. We have Deshaun Watson who I'd take over shameis any day, we have a defense like what fsu fielded that year and of course we have the stable of running backs 4-5 deep led by the Wayne train. If there's a repeat score of that night the roles will be reversed this time. I expect a helll of a game going into halftime but I think we can run away with it in the second half.

Re: the last Gameday Clemson

Sep 27, 2015, 11:09 PM

Actually we were 3.5 underdogs

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

that was then. this is now.

Sep 27, 2015, 11:10 PM

let's hope all of us Clemson fans are beaming proudly come Sunday.
go tigres!!!!

Re: that was then. this is now.

Sep 27, 2015, 11:13 PM

Chicken in dis' dress !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

We were actually 5 pt Udogs right before kickoff

Sep 28, 2015, 12:44 AM

Even tho we were ranked 3 and them 5.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,965
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic