Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Two Tigers named to SI.com's All-America team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Two Tigers named to SI.com's All-America team

Dec 7, 2017, 12:22 PM

Two Tigers named to SI.com's All-America team

The Clemson defense produced another highly rated defense this season and here comes the accolades. Sports Illustrated released its All-America teams on Thursda Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the idea that Christian Wilkins doesn’t make their

Dec 7, 2017, 12:30 PM

Teams is laughable. There is absolutely no way anyone could consider him not among the top two dt’s, much less the top 4, in the country, unless they purely base it off of stats. Watch the kid play, watch any other dt in the country play... then tell me he belongs anywhere other than 1st team AA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt - what a joke.***

Dec 7, 2017, 3:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: the idea that Christian Wilkins doesn’t make their

Dec 8, 2017, 7:29 AM [ in reply to the idea that Christian Wilkins doesn’t make their ]

Is there something ABOVE 1st team All American, that I haven't heard of? That would be the ONLY reason that he is not on here!

Re: the idea that Christian Wilkins doesn’t make their

Dec 8, 2017, 7:55 AM [ in reply to the idea that Christian Wilkins doesn’t make their ]

Now if only O'Daniel can just make the 3rd team all ACC team, that would make his day!

Re: TNET: Two Tigers named to SI.com's All-America team

Dec 7, 2017, 12:55 PM

yep thats just share the wealth BS not real accurate selections

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're first fault on defense is assuming it's a 3-4

Dec 9, 2017, 11:18 AM

and only awarding 3 DLs per 1st and 2nd teams... I've heard on numerous occasions from numerous analysts that the single most dominant position group in CFB this year is the Clemson defensive line... Our base D is a 4-3. SI should take notes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic