Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Boyd on Clemson's QB commits and the future after Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,407

FB Update: Boyd on Clemson's QB commits and the future after Watson

Aug 9, 2016, 12:28 PM

Boyd on Clemson's QB commits and the future after Watson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Boyd on Clemson's QB commits and the future after Watson

Aug 9, 2016, 12:48 PM

Good sound comments by Tajh. I didn't expect anything else. I will say that of the highlights, I came away more impressed with Hunter Johnson. I don't think a single receiver had to slow down and break stride to catch a ball. Very accurate passer, and he can scramble, too. All looked good, though.

Message was edited by: Dugatiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bennett, you say??...

Aug 9, 2016, 2:00 PM

....hmmmm, I must've missed something....

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Bennett, you say??...

Aug 9, 2016, 11:23 PM

Hunter Johnson. Hunter Bennett is a friend of mine, and I just had a mental lapse. Sorry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey I know Tony Bennett!***

Aug 9, 2016, 11:39 PM

Re: Hey I know Tony Bennett!***

Aug 9, 2016, 11:41 PM

Isn't he dead?

the future certainly is bright after Watson!

Aug 9, 2016, 3:36 PM

Hunter Johnson really puts the ball in spots rather than chasing the receiver with the ball and does it with an accuracy that is almost unreal no matter if he is set in the pocket or moving to avoid pressure...

Trevor Lawrence really does remind me of Joe Montana: the escapability, the throwing motion and how he runs even is reminiscent of Montana, although the number on the jersey might be skewing my memories more than it should, but my gosh, get that guy in the fold and let's stay in the playoff/natty chase for the foreseeable future!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,407
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic