Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Zerrick Cooper has a sense of urgency when it comes to quarterback job
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

New Story: Zerrick Cooper has a sense of urgency when it comes to quarterback job

Jan 19, 2017, 3:26 PM

Zerrick Cooper has a sense of urgency when it comes to quarterback job

Zerrick Cooper has been on campus for a year this month, but for the first time since he arrived, he knows he has a chance to be Clemson’s starting quarterback.He has a sense of urgency. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im excited about this kids future

Jan 19, 2017, 3:39 PM

Knee feels "pretty good"?

Jan 19, 2017, 3:42 PM

I hope that's just misspeaking by a young kid during an interview. Knee surgery over 2 years ago, he should be 100%. Let's hope he is

Re: Knee feels "pretty good"?

Jan 19, 2017, 4:18 PM

0 pts, 21%, been around since 2006. Makes sense.

> I hope that's just misspeaking by a young kid during an interview. Knee surgery over 2 years ago, he should be 100%. Let's hope he is

Jan 19, 2017, 4:29 PM

Played basketball against him and other players last night.. knee looked fine and he was the most athletic player on the court. Albeit, Fike basketball is not the same as college football, but he looked great athletically.

Jan 19, 2017, 5:45 PM

That's good. I was hoping he just misspoke

Jan 19, 2017, 7:08 PM

were you??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 20, 2017, 12:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Knee feels "pretty good"? ]

Ah....The good old days! I remember playing pick up b-ball in Fike many years ago. Thanks for jogging my memory! I love Clemson and every moment I had there.

My thoughts exactly

Jan 19, 2017, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Knee feels "pretty good"? ]

After 2 years from a torn all, he should definitely be 100% unless he just hasn't taken rehab seriously. He injured his knee junior season of high school and played his senior year so maybe that set him back a little bit. Just goes to show you what an physical freak DW is after playing on a torn ACL and recovering in 8 months

I had knee surgery 19 yrs ago......

Jan 19, 2017, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Knee feels "pretty good"? ]

Mine feels 'pretty good' most days too. No matter how long it is, never quite the same

I had my ACL replaced....

Jan 20, 2017, 6:23 AM

It feels like I never had surgery. That is just you.

This guy is going to be a great QB !***

Jan 19, 2017, 3:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ZC6 sounds cool to me

Jan 19, 2017, 3:45 PM

Prolly gonna cause some transfers by 2018

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: New Story: Zerrick Cooper has a sense of urgency when it comes to quarterback job

Jan 19, 2017, 4:12 PM

He's from Jonesboro Ga...not Jonesville

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

love ZC6!!***

Jan 19, 2017, 4:21 PM

Z Coop

Jan 19, 2017, 4:28 PM

I live in the ATL,and trust me tiger nation you want be disappointed when he hit the field.A very very smart kid at the QB position.I've seen him play in about 5 games against down south Georgia schools,beast mode.

Re: New Story: Zerrick Cooper has a sense of urgency when it comes to quarterback job

Jan 19, 2017, 4:46 PM

6' 3" is a great height for a qb and if he's playing at 220/225, that's tremendous.

Jan 20, 2017, 3:30 PM

DW4 II???? :)

Wait... Tootie? LOL

Jan 19, 2017, 4:58 PM

I hadn't hear that nickname for Tank

thought players with no PT couldn't talk to the media?

Jan 19, 2017, 5:11 PM

Exception for the next starting QB, perhaps?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the formula is easy for ZC

Jan 19, 2017, 6:44 PM

win!

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

"Sense of urgency" is becoming really cliche***

Jan 19, 2017, 6:48 PM

Picking apart everything a 19-year old says

Jan 19, 2017, 7:23 PM

when you are supposed to be one of his fans--and all the other meaningless, critical posts that are made on this site--is even more cliché.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2017, 7:02 PM

Don't know where I've been, but had no idea he was that big. Height and weight. A good offseason and he may be prime.

Let the QB competion begin

Jan 19, 2017, 7:23 PM

Lots of talent competing for one job ... unlike Deshaun's 2.5 yrs it looks like there will be a new competition every year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll probably know by week 4 if we'll have much of a QB com

Jan 19, 2017, 9:17 PM

competition. It sucks to lose Watson but our coaches have us about as prepared as you can be to lose a player like that.

Sunshine has stupid good stats though. Watch out for him.

Re: We'll probably know by week 4 if we'll have much of a QB com

Jan 19, 2017, 11:22 PM

Sunshine don't arrive until 28 does he? I think Hunter Johnson and Chase Brick are incoming this year. We are going to have alot of QBs I expect someone to transfer after next year.

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

http://brainsoup.net/pictures/whiteflour.gif

TL does not like the nickname "sunshine"

Jan 20, 2017, 1:49 AM

I don't blame him

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, there's a very simple thing he could do to remedy that...

Jan 20, 2017, 1:58 AM

Re: Well, there's a very simple thing he could do to remedy that...

Jan 20, 2017, 6:54 AM

How did that work out for Samson?

Jan 20, 2017, 12:18 AM

I have a sense of urgency to get a snack before bed.

Jan 20, 2017, 3:02 AM

I say that b/c of Loyalty, no matter if Cooper exceeds Bryant in Spring He will be listed number two. Until.. about the 2nd or 3rd game, who knows, maybe he plays 2nd half in first game? I wish nothing but success on Bryant, after all, He is a hometown kid from the upstate. However, we all know that his throwing arm just hasn't developed yet. Maybe it's decision making, I don't know. This is what I think:
Bryant should move to Wide receiver and Cooper at Helm with a strong Spring Practice by game 3. We haven't heard Copper's voice yet as leader that He says He has after learning under Watson and Boulware. I know one thing, He has a shotgun for an arm, making 60 yard throws with the flick of his wrist. It's pretty impressive. Bottom line is, will Brice & Others be okay being a red shirt freshman? I say Dabo goes with what's familiar after seniority, Cooper is the most familiar and is obviously working on his mobility. Watson " like " qualities in arm strength with added mobility if improved. He has great arm accuracy and quick release point, tall build, good apprenticeship, but so does Kelly. Who will they attempt to build an offense around? We'll see what happens in Spring reports.

Jan 20, 2017, 7:00 AM

Wow! Grammar police would have a field day on this one. Gotta be in the bad grammar hall of fame.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic