Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump suggesting to Laura Ingram coronavirus deaths are overstated
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Trump suggesting to Laura Ingram coronavirus deaths are overstated

Sep 3, 2020, 8:20 PM

Trump was trying to float the thought with Laura Ingram that coronavirus really hasn’t caused the number of deaths that’s been reported. There is many studies from statisticians that suggest that the number of coronavirus deaths are understated if anything. There has been at least as many increased deaths in 2020 then there was in 2019 that match up with a number of coronavirus deaths reported . Please explain to me how that doesn’t prove coronavirus is causing these deaths? I’m sure there will be no valid arguments to this unless you say fake news.

This reminds me of his claim that he really won the popular vote because of voter fraud. Then he formed this voter fraud group that got nowhere.

When I heard Trump a few weeks before the 2016 elections suggest that the elections were rigged, I knew this guy was an absolute train wreck and fraud.

Trump has done some good things and I don’t have much of a problem with most of his policies. But the guy is the biggest liar in the history of American presidents. I just can’t see only one can argue with that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump suggesting to Laura Ingram coronavirus deaths are overstated

Sep 3, 2020, 8:22 PM

I think he really believes his own BS, he is not well.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is right

Sep 3, 2020, 8:24 PM

Hospitals were coding almost EVERYONE as Covid-19 positive, even without people getting tested.

Wife is an RN and worked close-up with these type patients and she confirms this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

God bless your wife for being an RN and helping peopl

Sep 3, 2020, 8:31 PM

And I respect her front line opinion. But I can send you many many links of studies that have come to the conclusion that the number of people that have died in America in 2020 versus this time last year in 2019 is actually even higher than the number of Covid deaths reported YTD. I tend to think that a widespread conspiracy to lie about this is very unlikely

Thank your wife for me.

Sep 3, 2020, 8:43 PM [ in reply to He is right ]

Tell her I really appreciate her enduring this epidemic. It takes a tough cookie to do it and now I understand why nursing students complained about the carp they endured to get through school.

This was expected and made an issue when the gov committed to paying up to $33K for covid patients and up to $133K for covid patients on ventilators. It's just economics. It didn't matter whether or not you had insurance, you knew you were going to get paid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BS***

Sep 3, 2020, 8:43 PM [ in reply to He is right ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BS***

Sep 3, 2020, 8:47 PM

Go back to the mange.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Says the guy who's on record talking about how much he gets

Sep 3, 2020, 8:57 PM [ in reply to BS*** ]

Re: BS***

Sep 3, 2020, 10:33 PM [ in reply to BS*** ]

????

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Re: He is right

Sep 3, 2020, 8:45 PM [ in reply to He is right ]

yeah, it is a nationwide cabal of attending ER physicians committing fraud to make trump look bad. I mean they hate the guy so much they are willing to risk their medical licenses and mid 6 figure salaries to pad the COVID numbers. This all checks out.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What % does she estimate that happened on?***

Sep 4, 2020, 9:37 AM [ in reply to He is right ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn't there a recent CDC report that said

Sep 3, 2020, 8:38 PM

the same?

I think he is dead on with this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Classic, intentional misinformation

Sep 3, 2020, 8:43 PM

This is the kind of political chicanery that divides our country, it needs to stop!!

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/infectious-disease-expert-for-va-u-of-m-slams-idiotic-covid-19-6-misinformation

lutz

Sep 3, 2020, 8:46 PM

You are borderline feckless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look at the actual CDC excess deaths info

Sep 3, 2020, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Classic, intentional misinformation ]

Seems pretty clear

Sep 3, 2020, 11:04 PM

I’m just talking about the fake claim Gateway Pundit made that Trump retweeted the other day.

It is disingenuous for anyone, especially Trump, to suggest that 94% of deaths were not due to COVID19. That is a manipulation of the most obscene kind and a deliberate misinterpretation of the CDC report in order to hoodwink the unwitting public.

The Comorbidities page shows the breakdown clearly.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Take a look at a death certificate and notice the entry fields.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/DEATH11-03final-acc.pdf

More like Tigernonsense, amirite?***

Sep 3, 2020, 9:39 PM [ in reply to Wasn't there a recent CDC report that said ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the deaths due to COVID are overstated...and so is the......

Sep 4, 2020, 9:16 AM

death rate.

I've been saying it since March........the virus is real, but the fear instilled HYSTERIA is and has been so politicized by the Left to crush the economy for their own political gain (see pelosi salon for a small example among many) it's not even funny.

No liar

Sep 4, 2020, 9:37 AM

no liar

You're the liar

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I’m curious about the deaths in the years to come

Sep 4, 2020, 10:46 AM

I think all of us rational people can agree that all studies including CDC‘s recent article show that the number of increased deaths this year versus last year is approximately the same as the number of coronavirus deaths increases. You can argue that the stress of the Government response caused some of these deaths, but it’s difficult to put a real number on that.

What I am curious about his deaths in the coming years. Certainly the virus accelerated the deaths of many seniors that were on deaths door anyway. So this could conceivably cause deaths to go down in the coming years. But then you have to factor in the long-term impact of side effects of those that recovered from the virus and also the mental toll that could possibly accelerate deaths.

No matter what Covid dux.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic