Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor's elite rushing line from Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 918

Trevor's elite rushing line from Saturday

Sep 14, 2020, 11:34 AM

7 rushes, -24 yards, long of 3, 2 TDs. Legend.

Seriously though, when you complete 22/28 for 351 and Etienne is doing his 100 yard thing (broke Gallman's record for 100 yard games in Clemson career), you don't NEED to run. And Etienne is clearly garnering ALL the attention: Trevor could have moonwalked in on his two TD runs. It's gonna be hard to stop us running inside the 10.

I thought the game went well for the starters, less so for the backups but I'll cut them some slack considering how weird this past off-season was. Give Trevor a little more time with the first receiving group and the 1st team O will be unstoppable. He already has two dependable targets in Rodgers and Galloway (TEs looking GOOD). I'm not worried about Trevor gaining yards; he showed me enough running over Alabama and Ohio State in the last two playoffs. When he needs 'em, he'll get 'em. And he definitely didn't need 'em Saturday.

Oh, and Bresee and Murphy are good at football. The future is bright, this season and beyond! Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only big negative from Trevor...

Sep 14, 2020, 12:06 PM

was the first sack that he took...that was all on him, thats a good reminder to just throw it away and play the next down.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the coverage sack that Wake got on him early killed that. He

Sep 14, 2020, 12:08 PM

should have dumped that ball OB. He ain't worried about rushing yards. If he gets some, then great. His arm is what makes NFL scouts drool. He keeps popping up 300+ yds passing each week, he will go #1 in the draft and may have to carry a Heisman along with him.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Replies: 2
| visibility 918
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic