Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here are a few fb questions to iven this board up....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,225

Here are a few fb questions to iven this board up....

Apr 29, 2014, 10:17 PM

1. Will Texas A& M have anything for SC week one? I know their defense was awful last year especially vs. the run so they would have to be a little better in that department but that doesn't mean a lot. As far as offense, I think they have talent but with Johnny FB gone little experience may be a problem in the "hen-den"....by the way that's my new name for willy brice.

2. Will FSU losing their DC make much difference? They have an easy schedule.

3. Will Duke's OC from last year make an immediate impact as OC in Gator country?

4. Clemson & FSU top 2 in ACC. How do you see the rest shaking down?

5. What ACC teams will need new coaches after this year? I say GT, UVA, and VT. (whose spring game was the most painful to watch, VT or GT?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here are a few fb questions to iven this board up....

Apr 29, 2014, 10:36 PM

1. don't know much about either team but i would think A&M will have the OL and DL to play with them. Gonna have to stop SC's run game though.

2. I could coach FSU's defense this fall to a top 5 ranking. Stupid silly how much talent they have.

3. A little but DC is the brains behind the operation at Duke. I am sure the guy learned a little something. Besides, could UF be any worse on O?

4. UNC, Miami, and Louisville next 3 IMO. Coastal will be fun to watch but still won't make a showing at ACCCG.

5. GT prolly safest bet though i think that is a stretch.no way UVA or VT make a change.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point for the "Hen Den". That may just catch on. Spurrier

Apr 29, 2014, 10:50 PM

has been wanting a nick name for it.

Re: Here are a few fb questions to iven this board up....

Apr 30, 2014, 2:33 AM

1. A&M was really young on defense last year. Out of 28 slots on the defensive depth chart last year they had 15 Freshmen or Sophomores. They only lost 4 Seniors, and only 2 of them were starters so there shouldn't be an inexperience factor like last year.

2. I hope so, but the reality is they are as talented as anybody in the country so I doubt it.

3. He should, and there is talent there to work with if they stay healthy.

4. Duke, Miami, and Pittsburgh round out the top 5. I think UNC is very overrated, and I think Louisville is going to struggle next year until Petrino gets the talent to run his offense-only system. I also think he is going to have a rude awakening going up against the defenses of Clemson and FSU.

5. GT, UVA, and VT will need new coaches, but only UVA makes a move. Johnson's seat will be blazing hot as I don't think they get bowl eligible this year, but I think he gets one more year to drive them that much further down. VT continues the decline, but Beamer has enough good-will built up to save him for another couple years unless the bottom totally falls out.

the "chit pit" is what I call wb***

Apr 30, 2014, 5:04 AM

Hen House, Bird Cage, Clucker Palace, Biddie Bowl Coot Roost***

Apr 30, 2014, 7:07 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,225
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic