Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When u can finally tell your Ex-wife to F off.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 736

When u can finally tell your Ex-wife to F off.

Dec 6, 2018, 10:13 AM

Had a dentist app for son of to get some teeth pulled yesterday. Of course ex shows up late to app and he is already in the room getting them pulled so we out in waiting room. She begins to biatch at me and tell me what to do about anything and everything... just like we were still married.

I calmly told her I don’t have to listen to you anymore about any of this being that I have full legal and physical custody of the children... so I got up and sat on the other side of the waiting room. #winning #feltgood

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when she gets fat***

Dec 6, 2018, 10:15 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thats sad***

Dec 6, 2018, 10:16 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: thats sad***

Dec 6, 2018, 10:46 AM

If you had the balls to put your foot down like that

Dec 6, 2018, 10:17 AM

when yall were married, you might not be divorced today.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

No definitely not, lots of other issues.

Dec 6, 2018, 10:18 AM

I had no choice but to get out of it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

marriage lol

Dec 6, 2018, 11:32 AM

amirite

It's a defense mechanism for women to ##### and complain and

Dec 6, 2018, 12:25 PM [ in reply to No definitely not, lots of other issues. ]

control. When that's their MO they usually have some serious issues they're hiding. Mommy or daddy issues. Drug issues. Psycho issues. All of the above maybe. But issues for certain.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to enjoy watching that kind of stuff as a spectator

Dec 6, 2018, 10:17 AM

now it just kinda annoys me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When u can finally tell your Ex-wife to F off.

Dec 6, 2018, 11:29 AM

Still have to talk to mine occasionally about son in college, etc. Not been overly confrontational for a while. She was going on last week about how hard a year it's been for her. I'm like "uh huh". Not really sure what she meant and didn't ax. She makes plenty of money...she spends plenty of money. Hope she keeps pumping up the social security benefits I will be collecting shortly?? Don't wish her ill but survivors benefits are sweet!
I haven't forgotten the anguish she and her lawyer tried to put me through for no reason. Oh, well, good living is the best revenge! Be careful who you pick a sword fight with honey ??

Marriage, LOL!

Dec 6, 2018, 11:34 AM

I didn't take mine to the cleaners nor did I have to pay her anything but I did make sure to mention to her that Im going to go live a better life than I ever had with her and so far, thats working out.

Dec 6, 2018, 11:45 AM

My one take from all the bs is it's really good when the judge likes your lawyer more than their lawyer. 4'6" little old Jewish lady was money in my corner. Smart ask biotch of hers just pizzed everyone off. Was fun sparring with her obnoxious snearing face. I almost enjoyed that too much...still makes me smile thinking about it. Me and lady judge had a nice conversation after it was over. Turns out she sat next to old friend of my father at Citadel games. My one and only time in court turned out good for old Cuz.

Note to self: APM, you have a great marriage.***

Dec 6, 2018, 12:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^THIS^^

Dec 6, 2018, 1:03 PM

your wife IS really great

I know, right? Puts up with me. Y'all just get a taste.

Dec 6, 2018, 4:12 PM

She gets the APM Experience.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 6:49 AM

That's kinda lame. I didn't speak to my ex for a decade then only once and then another five years. Now it's been nearly 18 years and you can count the times we talked on one hand. I don't expect to talk to her ever again. I might attend the funeral if she goes first but only for respect and consideration of our kids.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 736
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic