Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks like the SEC is going to come down hard on Clowney
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Looks like the SEC is going to come down hard on Clowney

Jul 24, 2013, 9:15 AM

said no one ever...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like the SEC is going to come down hard on Clowney

Jul 24, 2013, 9:17 AM

What the hell is all this obsession with everything gamecock; from Clowney to Spurrier? I don't get it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2013, 9:26 AM

It's called envy.

^^^^this guy^^^

Jul 24, 2013, 9:28 AM

has no idea what envy means...

Clowney?

Says the guy on a Clemson board...***

Jul 24, 2013, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Looks like the SEC is going to come down hard on Clowney ]

Well played***

Jul 24, 2013, 12:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

"We sure do envy the Gamecock football program"

Jul 24, 2013, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Looks like the SEC is going to come down hard on Clowney ]

I guarantee no one has ever uttered those words.

Yeah....

Jul 24, 2013, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Looks like the SEC is going to come down hard on Clowney ]

we're all envious of a program whose history is based largely on failure rather than success, where a degree doubles as a handicapped parking plackard, and where the mascot is a phallus symbol.

I think Abraham Lincoln said it best when he said, "Tis better to be thought a fool and remain silent than to speak out and remove all doubt."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Yeah....

Jul 24, 2013, 11:43 AM

why do you think so many want to talk about clowney and ball sac then? lets look at this logically then, they have whipped us 4 years in a row by double digits and clowney is considered the best defensive player, by most pundits, in college who has also been prominent in beating us the last 2 years and chose to play at usce instead of here. could this have anything to do with it. maybe? we all as Clemson fans want to see them fail because right now they are better than us. maybe this is why we post about them in a negative way. but I am just guessing, however I cant wait for YOUR answers.

It's not envy, it's a rivalry***

Jul 24, 2013, 12:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2013, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Looks like the SEC is going to come down hard on Clowney ]

Shut it you stupid coot. Who would envy a coach with moobs that walks around with a dumb #### on a leash that smells like doo doo?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your pulse coot....

Jul 24, 2013, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Looks like the SEC is going to come down hard on Clowney ]

never forget 63

Same reason FGF is half Clemson posts...it's called rivalry***

Jul 24, 2013, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Looks like the SEC is going to come down hard on Clowney ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Far be it from me to defend this buffoon, but....

Jul 24, 2013, 9:33 AM

other than having a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth (just like his head coach), as far as I can tell, Clownboy really hasn't done anything that would merit the league coming down hard on him.

that would most definitely be envy

Jul 24, 2013, 12:11 PM

Same reason this board is blowing this clowney thing way out of proportion. Yall are desperately wanting something to be made out of nothing.

or...

Jul 24, 2013, 12:52 PM

Yall are desperately wanting nothing to be made out of something.

So, if I called the new...

Jul 24, 2013, 12:57 PM [ in reply to that would most definitely be envy ]

NCAA ruling on helmet to helmet contact The Curse of Clowney you'd accuse me of being jealous?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic