Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Harold Jamison...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,851

Harold Jamison...

Jan 31, 2019, 11:31 AM

The thread regarding intramurals took me back to my time at Clemson playing at Fike against and with guys like Nealon Greene (phenomenal hoops player) and Harold Jamison after the hoops season had ended. Jamison was a really nice guy in my brief encounters with him on the court. Anyone know where he is today and what he's doing?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Harold Jamison...

Jan 31, 2019, 11:55 AM

I can't answer that, but Harold was one of my favorites.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Harold Jamison... nice player

Jan 31, 2019, 12:07 PM

except at the ft line.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that was everybody back then...except for Mohammed Woni***

Jan 31, 2019, 1:11 PM

Jan 31, 2019, 12:14 PM

Tony Christie from basketball in those years was really cool too. Randomly got paired with him at the Walker course one day, and he was a great guy.

Odd seeing somebody that tall golf though.

Played several pickup games in Fike with Rod Gardener

Jan 31, 2019, 12:22 PM

around that same time. Always a lot of fun and competitive games, but he tended to hold onto the ball and do a little too much dribbling. Sorry Rod, but twas true.

Re: Played several pickup games in Fike with Rod Gardener

Jan 31, 2019, 3:27 PM

I'm old. Played intramural against a team that had Steve Fuller and Bennie Cunningham. I don't remember who else they had, but they beat crap out of everyone. Colon Abraham and Stan Rome used come in and play pickup. Colon was usually pretty cool, but Stan...well....it was all about Stan when he played with us scrubs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2019, 12:41 PM

Can't get to YouTube from work, but if you can find "the dunk" footage, there's one shot from the baseline where you can see Jamison see Buckner under the rim. His eyes get about as big as saucers knowing what's about to happen. Then he makes the pass...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw him interviewed in 2017.

Jan 31, 2019, 3:14 PM

He said his daughter was running track for Clemson. When he was asked about his profession, he said after playing ball overseas he was now an entrepreneur but he didn’t go into any details.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,851
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic