Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let’s check in on the voter fraud allegations in PA.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 517

Let’s check in on the voter fraud allegations in PA.

Nov 10, 2020, 7:48 PM

Welp.

https://twitter.com/johnfetterman/status/1326303321280442368?s=21

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, so both Project Veritas and Lindsey Graham were wrong?

Nov 10, 2020, 7:53 PM

*shockedface*

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pffft, John Fetterman, Democratic Lieutenant Governor of

Nov 10, 2020, 7:56 PM

PA. I bet he is a whiney little puss.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that pic from detroit that was supposedly

Nov 10, 2020, 8:04 PM

a guy toting in ballots in a cart. yeah, that was a cameraman and his equipment.

the dates are rubber stamped on the envelopes as well, so you cannot tamper with the dates.

is their fraud, yes, of course. Is it widespread, maybe, but its not consequential. Its a ballot here or there, or like someone that hasnt been purged from the voter rolls. Its just not at the levels that would swing an election such as we saw this month.

we need to move on. this is one of the sillier things we are arguing about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that pic from detroit that was supposedly

Nov 10, 2020, 8:45 PM

I will wait and see what the DOJ comes up with.

Do we have dates for Kangaroo Court?***

Nov 10, 2020, 8:52 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do we have dates for Kangaroo Court?***

Nov 10, 2020, 8:59 PM

Have any of the votes been certified?

I thought you were a die hard Trumpie? Was I wrong? Or did

Nov 10, 2020, 9:21 PM [ in reply to that pic from detroit that was supposedly ]

something change?

This story will get better before it goes away.

Nov 10, 2020, 9:15 PM

From the Washington Post (and don't miss the YouTube video below!):

Richard Hopkins’s claim that a postmaster in Erie, Pa., instructed postal workers to backdate ballots mailed after Election Day was cited by Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) in a letter to the Justice Department calling for a federal investigation. Attorney General William P. Barr subsequently authorized federal prosecutors to open probes into credible allegations of voting irregularities and fraud, a reversal of long-standing Justice Department policy.

But on Monday, Hopkins, 32, told investigators from the U.S. Postal Service’s Office of Inspector General that the allegations were not true, and he signed an affidavit recanting his claims, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation. Democrats on the House Oversight Committee tweeted late Tuesday that the “whistleblower completely RECANTED.”

Hopkins did not respond to messages from The Washington Post seeking comment through his social media accounts, family members and phone messages earlier this week. But in a YouTube video he posted Tuesday night, he denied recanting. “I’m here to say I did not recant my statements. That did not happen,” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbcgsJ4BDxc

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

And here it is getting even more betterer.

Nov 10, 2020, 9:27 PM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1326347841476890627?s=20

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 9
| visibility 517
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic