Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Observations from Clemson's first practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: Observations from Clemson's first practice

Aug 4, 2015, 7:14 PM

Observations from Clemson's first practice

Thanks to head coach Dabo Swinney, the Clemson media got to stay for an entire practice, something that hasn’t happened around Clemson in years. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks dhood. dabo said canon ran a 4.6ish at that

Aug 4, 2015, 7:18 PM

weight. he and jj apparently have the best wheels at the spot.

<3 all our guys, but i'm excited about what milan, williams and canon bring from a physical standpoint at the position. it's been "lacking" since d allen.

it makes the run game go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Observations from Clemson's first practice

Aug 4, 2015, 7:34 PM

Well, the day has finally arrived !! The "smell " of.the pigskin flying thru the air and.practice.has begun. I look forward to hearing the reports of how practice is going and sounds.like today was a great start. Sounds like the freshmen are making their presence known at multiple positions. The returning starters and and experienced reserved are going to have their hands full for the next 32 days and before we all know it, it will be that time we have all waited on. SNAP THE FREAKING BALL AND LET'S GET STARTED. GO TIGERS!!!

Aug 4, 2015, 7:44 PM

I dont know about you guys but THIS group of freshmen look the part and look ready to contribute. Spot the danged ball!!!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man Leggett's leash is going to be extremely short

Aug 4, 2015, 7:34 PM

There is absolutely no excuse for tightend to not excel this year.

Aug 4, 2015, 7:35 PM

Hopefully that opposite DE spot steps up by the season, we don't need teams realizing they can just stay away from Shaq. I feel good about the DT rotation and stepping up. As long as we can stop the run consistently the D should be ok....secondary is beast.

They aren't even in pads so probably not

Aug 4, 2015, 7:52 PM

best chance to judge SDE

Re: They aren't even in pads so probably not

Aug 4, 2015, 9:31 PM

Well of course, but in general....its still something that has to be established.

Aug 4, 2015, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Observations from Clemson's first practice ]

Just read Dabo's lips, the D is going to be just fine bc he has a Million dollar 2 time National Championship DC known as Brent Venables from the traditionally rich Oklahoma Sooner's. Now when BV took over the DC job at Clemson, we all knew that he was taking over a Steele train wreck that couldn't stop a slow rolling bowling ball up hill. In 3 years, Brent Venables has turned that Steele train wreck into the #1 defense in the country. In BV we trust with our defense, anymore defensive concerns!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2015, 7:45 PM

At the weigh-in Milan looked like quite the physical specimen. Herschel's DNA runs strong in that family!

I'm going to throw this out there - had a man-crush on Tony Steward when he came on board, but gotta say, if physical appearance translates to greatness on the field, Mark Fields is my new man-crush. Just an all-around great looking human being! Not being ghey, just being honest.

And Ray Ray McCloud - had no idea that he was 180 pounds - of muscle! Man, that kid is solid.

This is going to be a special season, and as all of this superior athletic talent develops and catches up to the speed of college football, the next few years are going to be amazing to watch.

Thanks Dabo, for building a culture of greatness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

~• Other than THAT Jackie, how was the parade? •~

have you met this guy?

Aug 4, 2015, 7:55 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/view/profile.do?id=73677

cents you're throwing man-crushes out there and all.... he's experienced

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: have you met this guy?

Aug 4, 2015, 8:06 PM

Yikes... better put down the Monkey Shoulder...

~• Other than THAT Jackie, how was the parade? •~

Aug 4, 2015, 8:34 PM

Milan cross training at QB?

Aug 4, 2015, 9:33 PM

"Deon Cain is VERY competitive. He wants to win every drill, and he goes at full speed all the time. "

lol - He's NOT full speed yet. Full speed for Cain is "BLUR". That dude is fast.

Was anybody kicking field goals out there?***

Aug 5, 2015, 12:20 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who will handle kick offs?***

Aug 5, 2015, 10:02 AM

Aug 5, 2015, 10:07 AM

Not that I wasn't excited already....This just makes me want September even more! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic