Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Album review: Green Day - Dookie
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 612

Album review: Green Day - Dookie

Jan 4, 2019, 7:18 AM

The album is awesome. I listened to it on the way to work this morning and it reminded me of my formative years. It also made me examine my life at that time and reflect on some of the things I did. It also made me consider that I may be in for a rough decade if my kids take after me. I wanted to confess a few things that I "got away with" as a kid/teen that I need to get off of my chest.

1. I made counterfeit money and used it at our middle school store because the special ed kids worked the cash register. They didn't know the difference.

2. Around the age of 12/13, I had a bunch of pictures I DL'd off of the internet of girls my own age on the family computer. We had issues with the computer and my dad took it to work and had his IT guy fix it. When it came back, the pictures were deleted. I'm sure that guy thought/thinks my dad is a pedo.

3. I convinced a retarded guy to show his peen to a girl that I was friends just for shiiits and grins. He stuck it right in her face when she was sitting on the sidewalk.

4. I wrote a series of stories about a kid at school that were so x-rated and mean that they wouldn't be suited for the modern internet. I published the stories on an angelfire website and gave the link out at school. TONS of people read those stories.

5. I stole my dad's CC and signed up for a free trial of AOL. I kept track of the hours of my free 24hr trial and planned to cancel the trial before he got charged. I didn't realize that the charges started rolling in after 1 month, regardless of time used. I had used the same kid from the internet stories name and address on the account so my dad wouldn't get the bills. AOL called my house hollering at my dad about not paying his internet bill and he told them that we didn't have the internet. I ended up having to pay back the $100 or so that my dad paid to AOL and got a major butt-cutting.

6. I beat off in a hot tub at a motel that had a bunch of older women in it. To this day, I think maybe some of my spermsies incubated and swam into their coochies. I may have a 22 year old kid out there...

There's many many more, but those are the ones that I felt compelled to get off of my chest. Maybe this will give me some positive karma or whatever or maybe make me sleep better.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

You were a terrible child.

Jan 4, 2019, 7:22 AM

But yeah, enjoyed that album back in the day. Then Greenday went and sobered up and got political.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

out at counterfeit money***

Jan 4, 2019, 7:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Should we call the cops?

Jan 4, 2019, 7:48 AM

The Fratellis got you again?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q5UG7ISJfP0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

it's like I don't even know you***

Jan 4, 2019, 7:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

She is a great song, stands the rest of time

Jan 4, 2019, 7:58 AM

And the hot tub killed your spermsies so no worries on the kid

test

Jan 4, 2019, 8:01 AM

es

fyt

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Album review: Green Day - Dookie

Jan 4, 2019, 8:06 AM

Ironically Green Day is from the Bay Area and they name their album Dookie. Coincidence? I think not.

Re: Album review: Green Day - Dookie

Jan 4, 2019, 9:03 AM

Quit spreading those right-wing lies!
I bet you’ve never even been there.

Only 1/3 are felonies.***

Jan 4, 2019, 8:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you repented and claimed Jesus? Bc if not...

Jan 4, 2019, 8:16 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=At-0WalDhts

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only 1/6 are felonies***

Jan 4, 2019, 8:25 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Assuming the pics were not nude then 1/6

Jan 4, 2019, 8:45 AM

Nude bumps him up to 33%. He should have been more clear on that one.

After a football victory once in HS I spray painted the road leading to the other school with our school's logo and the score from the game. Went through a McDonald's drive-thru in reverse once. Pushed a girl into a pool once not knowing she couldn't swim. Nothing really bad before high school that I can think of. Ran from the cops once when they busted a party in HS for ###ts and giggles. We hid under a porch deck and watched Barney Fife go around with his flashlight looking for a good 5 minutes. Never found us. If they found us not sure what they would have charged us with. Didn't see us with an open container, and we were not really even drunk. Played tonsil tag with a FEMALE classmate in 10th grade in a pitch black tunnel deep in a Mayan pyramid in Guatemala (I've still got as pig of her in that tunnel with the flash from the camera the only light.) That lasted until we were buzzed by bats. At 5yo I burned our neighbors flower bed when I tried to hold my first roman candle and dropped it when I got scared.

Come to think of it, despite all my stories, etc. about my crazier days, I really wasn't a "bad" kid. Only did one thing I truly regret and that was attempting to drive ONE time after about 14 beers. Bad idea. Like Bad Idea Jeans bad. I paid thousands for that, an entire summer job really. And managed not to get arrested. And managed not to die. But on paper, I did all the things that should have led to major problems. I had a good group of friends/classmates though and although we partied hard, we were all basically good kids.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was intentionally ambiguous on that one.

Jan 4, 2019, 10:30 AM

They were not clothed.

Ok, that was my original assumption. So 1/3 felonies.

Jan 4, 2019, 11:00 AM

So glad the Internet/smartphones were not around until midway through college, and that was slow dialup.

Place my current cell phone in my hand on July 22, 1992 and if the video I made that day were still on it, I'd go to jail today.

GF bought me this album on vinyl recently

Jan 4, 2019, 9:20 AM

So I got to listen to the album from beginning to end for the first time in forever, album still holds up 20 years later.

Didn't the CD have something inside the liner notes next to the lyrics about a fake story of a girl who robbed or killed someone to get Green Day tickets? This is taking me down a serious nostalgia trip

that was kerplunk

Jan 4, 2019, 10:38 AM

laurie l

I don't understand #5

Jan 4, 2019, 9:23 AM

AOL wasn't calling anyone if they had a credit card number they were charging.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't understand #5

Jan 4, 2019, 9:28 AM

Re: I don't understand #5

Jan 4, 2019, 9:30 AM [ in reply to I don't understand #5 ]

Not sure on that one.

Jan 4, 2019, 10:31 AM [ in reply to I don't understand #5 ]

Maybe my dad called them to report fraudulent charges on his card and that's what started it?

I never really thought about it.

I assure you, it happened.

Re: Not sure on that one.

Jan 4, 2019, 10:47 AM

We often changed signs in front of schools and businesses

Jan 4, 2019, 10:18 AM

Our school changed their signs to electric as we kept screwing with their lettering.

Example: a sign announcing graduation times was changed to 'Happy gays masturbating' with the times

Example: Congratulations , the big 50 became 'congratulations big ####'

We were not the nicest kids in elementary school. An overweight kid in our class was nicknamed 'Walrus ####', and 'WT' stuck with him through high school. A smaller kid who was scared in football was mocked and doubly punished during tackling drills. Not good. I'm even more aware of my douchebaggery as one of my boys has some challenges, and I pray that his classmates are nicer than I was.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a good friend of mine

Jan 4, 2019, 10:44 AM

who actually got me into green day and got to play with them at the warped tour used to run a scam with columbia house

he would sign up with fake names and stuff and get the free 12 cd's and keep doing it.

we also found his dad's playboy collection from the 80's or so

he also taught me to stash cigarettes in a video game cartridge case (before they were on cd/dvd)

his sister had ##### with the drummer from dinosaur jr.

we melted many a ninja turtle with a magnifying glass in his yard

listened to soundgarden superunknown on repeat for an entire night while sticking magnets to the side of the tv to see some scrambled pron.

he is an atheist and i had him read a bible verse at our wedding. he has a great speaking voice. he told me it wasn't his fault if the bible exploded when he touched it. it didn't

haven't seen him in several years and he is a mystery to our friends now, but those were the good old days.

Replies: 23
| visibility 612
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic