Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More delusional blather from FGF's village idiot...Manafold
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

More delusional blather from FGF's village idiot...Manafold

Feb 22, 2015, 5:18 PM

Tiger beat writers love to brag and hype as much as Sweeny. Latest billboard stuff is about all world QB Watson. Beat writers LW writes "he carved up South Carolina with one leg tied behind his back. Do not try to temper expectations for what he can do .He is simply that good, the total package of talent awareness and maturity and the ability to navigate a game in an unruffled way.

Well Mr. Williams, I can't wait to see this man with godlike powers take the field at Willy B vs John Hokes boys. I expect Superboy will fear for his life.

MANAFOLD

Message was edited by: jester®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More delusional blather from FGF's village idiot...Manafold

Feb 22, 2015, 5:26 PM

That's laughable....they can't even understand how good this young man is and I suspect he, along with the rest of those classless idiot wannabes they will learn the hard way. They have nothing we should fear.....an old Ball Sack that is a washed up drunkard, a washed out NFL defensive loser??? They don't have the talent to instill much fear in anyone......except maybe the fans willing to realistically face their teams fate for the foreseeable future!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2015, 10:20 PM

What a stupid statement about being fearful at Williams Brice. Deshaun has played very well in two hostile environments with better defenses than Carolina. Those will include Georgia and Florida State.

I bet Manafold can't name 10 current Hoke boys!! They've

Feb 22, 2015, 5:28 PM

lost so many.............

I bet if he can 9 of those 10 will not be here in November

Feb 22, 2015, 5:55 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's nothing compared to this gem

Feb 22, 2015, 5:30 PM

In this post MANAFOLD is trying to explain all the USuCk transfers as Spurrier and Hoke "...evaluating the players and eliminating the slackers".

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=210537163&mid=210537163&sid=1017&style=2

I don't know if Mr. Manafold is aware that Larry Williams

Feb 22, 2015, 5:36 PM

is a usuck alum or not....that, of course, in no way excuses the fgf dimwit from stupididy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah Buddy! Just look @ Hokes work with the Bears.

Feb 22, 2015, 5:47 PM

They were putrid... Ole John wanted to stay in the NFL but no one wanted Ole John. Dream on coot boy.

Re: Yeah Buddy! Just look @ Hokes work with the Bears.

Feb 22, 2015, 7:12 PM

Coot coaching staff was sold on Hoke when he walked into the interview process chanting...NFL, NFL, NFL...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah Buddy! Just look @ Hokes work with the Bears.

Feb 23, 2015, 8:56 AM

Now Hoke chants:

"$EC, $EC, $EC"

That's all he's got!

DW is going to shread those punks on TWO good legs next time.

Good luck. "manifold".....your gonna need it.

Go Tigers!!!

when DW takes the field in WB, it won't end well for the chickens***

Feb 22, 2015, 5:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: when DW takes the field in WB, it won't end well for the chickens***

Feb 22, 2015, 6:05 PM

Just leave that FGF crap over there. We don't need to see it here. Thank you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never have understood this....just don't click on the

Feb 22, 2015, 6:31 PM

thread??? That IS an option isn't it?

FGF - Fantasy Gamecock Fluff***

Feb 22, 2015, 6:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Feb 22, 2015, 6:48 PM

I love Manafold ..His post are awesome and some of best examples of coot delusion you'll find any where.

It's as if he's totally unaware of the fact that we own them in their dump.

I'm sure DW is gonna be shaking in his boots heading into a stadium we have a 30-19-2 record in.

Feb 22, 2015, 10:24 PM

I think he would qualify for "State idiot" as well :)

Feb 22, 2015, 10:37 PM

You could see it on DW's face and in his game performance last year . He knew that was business he was dealing with , and he let it all hang out . Closed the deal.
They will not ever beat this Clemson team that is assembled right now . They know it . Just have to run the trailer holes so that the crumbsnatchers don't think diddy done run oft to the liquor store agin.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 23, 2015, 8:06 AM

That guy rules. He's a comedy goldmine.

He's like every cack rolled into one- a typing embodiment of their collective thought process.

He can't possibly believe what he writes

Feb 23, 2015, 8:18 AM

Jester is MANAFOLD. And every time he thinks he's put together a superb post over there he links it here. Thinking that this was a solid troll post is what makes this guy stupid.

Tell em coot

Feb 23, 2015, 8:22 AM

Manafold is pretty much FGF's version of Onederkid.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

still waiting on that positive Clemson post, bud

Feb 23, 2015, 9:53 AM

Link to one of yours?

tell em coot

Feb 23, 2015, 1:15 PM

Not playing your game. What would it matter anyway? I thought we were all idiots and all the smart people were paying for TI? Those were your words. Are they too smart for you over there and you have to come slum it with us? I'm clearly not the only one on to your act but I'll keep pointing it out.

Can't link a positive pete post of yours about Clemson bc it doesn't exist

Feb 23, 2015, 2:35 PM

That's no way to act towards your big brother. So much hate for a team University that your school will never surpass, and it eats you alive. Let it go man. You'd be so much less angry if you didn't look at all the positive things Clemson has going for them everyday on here.

As for TI, my goal was to come here to and put a stop to all of the usc Jr posters (like yourself and the three other accounts you use to TU your useless posts, plus your many clemson posing coots) trying to damage our program's image with day to day trolls.

Your 100% pulse, seeing as you've yet to make a positive Clemson post, was stirctly built upon an insecure coot fan's fake accounts while ignoring real Clemson users who call you ##### ### out.

Should I make 4 accounts so ppl will think I'm a Clemson fan, too?

Feb 23, 2015, 2:52 PM

Nope. Don't need to bc the post speak for themselves. You're essentially buying unearned and undeserved credibility so no one questions your troll like coot posts. Almost give ya a false sense of authority, right. But ya did it the cowardly way. Feel a lil bad for you and your pathetic loser like ideology (at least on your big bro's message board).

Re: Can't link a positive pete post of yours about Clemson bc it doesn't exist

Feb 23, 2015, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Can't link a positive pete post of yours about Clemson bc it doesn't exist ]

Asshat - I've been here for more than seven years. Other posters you are attacking well over 10. Everyone is on to your schtick. Even if I wanted to pay to troll, paying for multiple accounts over a decades time would be the dumbest long con in history. The simplest answer is usually the right one and the simplest answer is that the complete newb who can't stop starting fights with longtime members of this forum is probably the ####### coot.

Feb 23, 2015, 4:33 PM

Still have yet to make an accurate statement.

Just one post. A positive one - about Clemson.

I think I speak for all the "newbs" here when I say we'll wait patiently.

May have to go back 5 or so years, but I believe in you.

Keep other posters out of this, you're like an insecure high school chick who needs acceptance from others to live happily in her own skin.

Feb 23, 2015, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Can't link a positive pete post of yours about Clemson bc it doesn't exist ]

Still have yet to make an accurate statement.

Just one post. A positive one - about Clemson.

I think I speak for all the "newbs" here when I say we'll wait patiently.

May have to go back 5 or so years, but I believe in you.

Keep other posters out of this, you're like an insecure high school chick who needs acceptance from others to live happily in her own skin.

Re: He can't possibly believe what he writes

Feb 23, 2015, 8:27 AM [ in reply to He can't possibly believe what he writes ]

Onedercoot is one delusional doofus coot just like manafold.

Message was edited by: jester®

Glad to know I'm not the only one that sees it.***

Feb 23, 2015, 8:31 AM

Re: He can't possibly believe what he writes

Feb 23, 2015, 8:43 AM [ in reply to He can't possibly believe what he writes ]

you are fooling no one kid.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Feb 23, 2015, 8:42 AM

Can we have a Gamecock idiot board?

I never visit their sites due to them being irrelevant to me. I would rather not see their drivel on here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic