Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 123
| visibility 201

FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer

Feb 17, 2017, 11:09 AM

Clemson defensive tackle to transfer

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer

Feb 17, 2017, 11:10 AM

WHATTTTTT

Feb 17, 2017, 11:12 AM

Whoa, did not see this coming. I expected him to be a big time player for the Tigers this upcoming season.

Best of luck to him though wherever he transfers to.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

I bet Wilkins has decided to go back inside. Pagano can play in the NFL. However he want get enough snaps to show that with lawerance and Wilkins inside.

such a limited view. his draft stock will not

Feb 17, 2017, 11:18 AM

change by this move.NFL knows talent and he is playing enough to show that

I only imagine this hurts his draft status

Feb 17, 2017, 11:23 AM

If I am choosing between 2 very equal players, I will choose the one that did not quit on his team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I only imagine this hurts his draft status

Feb 17, 2017, 11:45 AM

Maybe...but he's good and can contribute. Maybe he's eager to show the NFL his talents. I don't see this effecting his draft at all.

Feb 19, 2017, 10:52 PM

I don't see this helping him, but hopefully, it won't hurt him. I wish him the best, but he has a chance to be on the best team twice in a row. That probably would get him more exposure than he will get at by transferring to a lesser school than Clemson. Hopefully, he will do well and get a lot of attention wherever he goes, but at Clemson, he will be at a program that is a focal point. I wish him the best, though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 12:09 PM [ in reply to I only imagine this hurts his draft status ]

And you draft for which team??? Pagano has graduated, been solid and earned the choice. Grow up

Feb 17, 2017, 12:16 PM

Thank you! Agree 100% loved that he chose the Tigers. Loved watching him play and was a total class act when I met him. Nothing but love and wish nothing but the best.

Feb 17, 2017, 12:39 PM [ in reply to I only imagine this hurts his draft status ]

so u dont agree with Dabo on this?

COOT

Feb 17, 2017, 1:01 PM [ in reply to I only imagine this hurts his draft status ]

> If I am choosing between 2 very equal players, I will
> choose the one that did not quit on his team.

This is a STUPID statement. You have a grad student(who wants to play) tell his coach he has done what he wanted to do when he came to CU. To start on his grad program and be prepared for life(pros or not) is smart. CU is stacked at his position--he is not quitting on his team, same deal as our DB leaving. Get used to it, when there is a log jam of talent--there will be transfers, Stop acting so butthurt---it is his life.

Feb 17, 2017, 1:33 PM [ in reply to I only imagine this hurts his draft status ]

This could be bigger than football. It could be about the graduate degree he is pursuing and what he has to complement or fall back on if NFL doesn't work out. It could be he wants to be closer to family before he heads to who knows where if he pursues professional football in NFL or another country.

I hate to lose that depth on the line, but if I'm an NFL scout, I see this as possibly a sign of maturity many great players don't possess at this age.

Plus, since he graduated, you could see that as him fulfilling his commitment to Clemson (the coaches chose to redshirt him). You wouldn't call those that left early for the NFL quitters.

Feb 17, 2017, 7:28 PM

His family lives in the up state some where so they could be close to Scott.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

This is a incorrect statement, as in our rotation he would get 350-400 snaps. If he moves to another program, the only way he gets more snaps is if they are a crappy offensive team and he's on the field more! Bad move by the kid!

Feb 17, 2017, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

This is sad news, he was my favorite player from Hawaii!

Feb 17, 2017, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

Junk

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

n

Put yourself in HIS shoes!

Feb 17, 2017, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

He has paid his dues and PRODUCED! He will be second string (demoted - that was his slot) behind CW this coming year and the coaches will be grooming the younguns to be ready for 2018. He will START at any start team on the left coast. And his parents and family will be able to make more than one game a year. I think he is making an informed / confident decision, which is a direct result of his college diploma.

All you folks questioning why people are leaving need to get your head out of the sand - all talented football players come here to at least be groomed Freshman/Redshirt/Sophomore years then START their Junior/Senior season. If not they will look for other options - this young men are competitive individuals that want significant PT. This will be the norm going forward BUT Pagano is forever a Clemson Graduate and a National Champion - ALL THE BEST!

Feb 17, 2017, 11:11 AM

well that's disappoining

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is definitely going to hurt the depth on the line next year.

Nyles Pinckney will emerge.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:13 AM

Also I believe Higgins is already a man child.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

Also I believe Higgins is already a man child.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

Albert Huggins has the opportunity as well.

Pinckney > Huggins***

Feb 17, 2017, 2:27 PM

No it's not. We have Jabril Robinson, Huggins, and Pickney. All 3 waiting to make their mark on the team.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

Doubtful. We have some young ones coming up ready to play. I can only imagine that is why he is leaving.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:13 AM

Bummer, loved seeing him in Orange for us.

Oh well, Wilkins back inside and next men up.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:20 AM

Thanks Scott for Your Contribution to the team but Robinson, Pinkney, and Huggins will be Major Contributors.
Scott wouldn't have started anyway because the other guys are much quicker than him.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:15 AM

I hate to see him go. Wish him the best and thanks for playing at Clemson! Heart breaking.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 7:34 PM

Yes, and those are my feelings also!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This sucks hard***

Feb 17, 2017, 11:15 AM

Aloha, Scott!

Feb 17, 2017, 11:16 AM

Didn't see that coming. Unfortunate for us. I'm sure we'll be fine but I think we were all looking forward to seeing him next season. Great that he got his degree. I hope he finds a place that will help him achieve his goals.

null

He needs to read the Germonne Hopper article and so does

Feb 17, 2017, 11:41 AM

Baker for that matter.

Re: He needs to read the Germonne Hopper article and so does

Feb 17, 2017, 1:36 PM

Yeah, what exactly happened with Hopper? Where did he end up?

Feb 17, 2017, 1:49 PM

He never went back to football yet...worked for his godfather part time at a barbershop. Sitting back regretting leaving now.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/02/14/themmqb-nfl-draft-2017-clemson-football-germone-hopper

Feb 17, 2017, 2:12 PM

Glad to see he's going to be able to participate in our Pro Day though. I'm sure he regrets a lot...but unfortunately for him, if I remember things properly, the coaches may have nudged him a little about exploring other opportunities.

Re: Aloha, Scott!

Feb 17, 2017, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Aloha, Scott! ]

I think that you mean Mahalo Scott, and aloha. ( Aloha in Hawaiian is that of Love, Peace, and Compassion ) And, ( Mahalo ) is the Hawaiian meaning of thank you!!!

Re: Aloha, Scott!

Feb 20, 2017, 4:24 AM

Surprised by this.***

Feb 17, 2017, 11:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Feb 17, 2017, 11:17 AM

Does he have his degree? If not, is sitting out a year worth it? or going to an FCS school?

Feb 17, 2017, 11:19 AM

Graduated in December and will immediate eligibility. This really sucks.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Feb 17, 2017, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

Hmmmmm perhaps read the article?

On a different note, I guess this means more opportunity to take in more top players for 2018.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:42 AM

Unfortunately, it makes no difference for 2018 since he was set to be a fifth year senior. We're just down a great player for this year.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

Can you read

Shoulda oversigned ...***

Feb 17, 2017, 11:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shoulda oversigned ...***

Yep!

I love all our Tigers, but not sure I understand why wait to let the staff know of their intentions?!

I mean, Coach stands up and takes heat at a presser for taking 14 in this year's class, states there's only so many schollies. Then 2 weeks later we have 2 players transfer freeing up two spots that coulda been used?

Bottom line is that I wish he wasn't tranferring, but at the same time these players should also be thinking about the team and (the university they represented for 3 or 4 years) -

Good luck brother Pagano - please just transfer to PAC12 so we don't have to face you! LOL.

At that point

Feb 17, 2017, 12:18 PM

It is better to have the schollies for next cycle. He probably didn't decide to transfer until a couple weeks after the Bama game. That would have left what, just a couple weeks to scramble to try and force find a guy to sign?

Doesn't work this way. Now we have all year to chase a guy that we really want

correct in the fact we shouldn't have and wouldn't have

Feb 17, 2017, 12:25 PM

taken another guy this year but this doesn't change anything for next we would have already been recruiting the replacement for this schollie for the last couple of years knowing this coming year would be his last. Our signing # doesn't increase for next year because of this-- same as Baker.

We are very rare in that we don't oversign

Feb 17, 2017, 12:26 PM [ in reply to At that point ]

Almost all other schools will over sign a couple knowing that players will quit in the off season. It's a chance that they take.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At that point

Feb 17, 2017, 12:27 PM [ in reply to At that point ]

His scholarship was already factored into the 2018 class as next year was going to be his last.

If he had left this year we could have signed one more if we had a take, but we probably would have held on for next years class anyways.

###! Darnit. We win the NC and every week we get another kid transferring. I expected this to happen in our QB corps but not Pagano. He was seeing more and more snaps. He was an integral part of our depth next year. Copperpopo may have it right, he saw that he wasn't going to get enough snaps to showcase his abilities. Disappointing, but I wish him well.

Man this sucks I liked Scott he was a force in the middle this hurts our depth, seems Wilkins moving back to DT now I would think. Man not news I wanted to hear think he was finally going to get playing time he wanted wasn't would've started if Wilkins stayed outside oh well gives us another scholly for this boss 18 class

his scholly would have already been considered in 2018 # so

Feb 17, 2017, 12:27 PM

it doesn't give us any more than we already knew about

maybe to Hawaii so his family can watch him play ?***

Feb 17, 2017, 11:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huge huge loss. ####

why are all these guys leaving a

Feb 17, 2017, 11:25 AM

National championship team? I do not get it

These days, if someone's not getting all the playing time

Feb 17, 2017, 11:36 AM

they think they deserve, it's see ya. NOt sure what to call it.

Re: These days, if someone's not getting all the playing time

Feb 17, 2017, 9:25 PM

I've always called it being self centered when someone believes they deserve more than they really deserve. I truly don't believe that is the case with Scott, I think that Scott has recognized the young talented players close behind him, and he knows that those guys will be getting a share of the snaps that he feels that he needs to improve his chances with the NFL scouts. And he knows the talent behind him is good enough and deserving of getting a share of the snaps that he believes he will need to impress the NFL scouts. I'm betting that he goes to a team where he believes that he is good enough to get most of the snaps than he would have gotten at Clemson. He has a NC ring and a Clemson degree/diploma, and he has everything to gain by moving on to where he could be the star Tackle at another school with another team. If any of us was in his same position, we would most likely do the same as Scout if we believed it would be the best thing for us to do for our NFL future. I hate losing him, but a man has to do what they believe will be the best for them to improve their chances to play in the NFL. It could end up being the worst thing he could've done, but he doesn't see that being the case for him....

You been watching college football for a long time?***

Feb 17, 2017, 12:02 PM [ in reply to why are all these guys leaving a ]

Coach Brooks leaving had a huge impact

Feb 17, 2017, 11:26 AM

I know Scott was close with Coach Brooks and him leaving had to have effected him in a big way

Feb 17, 2017, 11:28 AM

All this does is kill our depth. He was a senior so it does not give us more spots for 18

This one hurts. One of my favorite Tigers

Feb 17, 2017, 11:30 AM

Aloha Hawaiian Punch

That's right. No more scholies for 18 means he really

Feb 17, 2017, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

screwed us by not deciding earlier.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

What it does is give one of our preferred walk-ons a scholarship for now.

Those are good to a point, but I believe we are now tipping

Feb 17, 2017, 12:12 PM

heavy on those.

Re: Those are good to a point, but I believe we are now tipping

Feb 17, 2017, 12:29 PM

Not really, those are all done on a year by year basis as I understand it. Of course when you give one to a Hunter Renfrow and he performs then it is more concrete.

He was from my high school :(

Feb 17, 2017, 11:28 AM

I liked having a Moanalua Menehune on the team. I never thought that would happen. Best of luck Scott.

Well dang

Feb 17, 2017, 11:33 AM

I really enjoyed watching him play. I know we have some young talent there, but he would still have been the first guy off the bench at his position. I think he has already shown he can play at the next level. Oh well, I wish him the best. Next man up!

I know Clemson is very loyal to its players and doesn't send

Feb 17, 2017, 11:34 AM

players packing. But at some point, loyalty has to be a two-way street. Oh well, one more scholarship for next season. Sure would have been nice if Baker and Pagano had made this known before, so we could have nabbed some really high prospects with the momentum of our championship.

Re: I know Clemson is very loyal to its players and doesn't send

Feb 17, 2017, 11:38 AM

Agree 100% - needs to be a two way street!

Re: I know Clemson is very loyal to its players and doesn't send

Feb 17, 2017, 11:39 AM [ in reply to I know Clemson is very loyal to its players and doesn't send ]

+1

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is a senior it is NOT one more scholly next year

Feb 17, 2017, 12:28 PM [ in reply to I know Clemson is very loyal to its players and doesn't send ]

it is only one less this year that will go to a walk-on

Pagano is a RS Junior

Feb 17, 2017, 2:23 PM

If he had made his decision sooner, we would have had another scholarship available for the upcoming season.
I'm not criticizing.
I say - Fare thee well, #56! Best of luck and Thanks for always giving %110!

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Feb 17, 2017, 11:34 AM

imo - these players that quit should have to give up their ring.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 11:36 AM

They're not quitting, they're transferring and all played a role in our Championship. They deserve the ring.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:38 AM

quitting /transferring - pretty much the same thing to me.

You don't even know all the circumstances here

Feb 17, 2017, 11:50 AM

He may have found out that someone in his family is seriously ill and wants to transfer to be closer to them, with his Clemson degree in hand. He's fulfilled his commitment to this team, this school and himself. He didn't quit on anything and deserves his ring.

Go get 'em Pagano...wherever you go and later in the NFL!

Feb 17, 2017, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

If quitting & transferring are the same thing in your mind, then that's your problem. The fact of the matter is, Pagano was a heck of a player for us and he graduated from Clemson. I'm extremely disappointed he's leaving, but I wish him the best and am grateful for what he did while he was here.

I agree...

Feb 17, 2017, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

From the outside, it seems he is convinced he can't compete with the other lineman we have. I like guys who want to compete! So good luck and hope to see him playing on Sunday's in the future.

How dare these kids do what's best for them!***

Feb 17, 2017, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

Feb 17, 2017, 10:02 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

Surly you're not saying that Scott should give up his NC ring. He worked just as hard as anyone on the team did for his NC ring. DW4 could have played another year, and maybe we would have won a second NCG if he stayed, but he didn't. Should he to give up on his ring that nobody would have if not for DW4??? If I were DW4, someone would have to cut my hand's off to get my NC ring back. And the thought of any of those guys that has chosen to leave early, having to give their rings back is totally asinine!!!

looks we will be signing a bigger class than we thought

Feb 17, 2017, 11:40 AM

for 2018. I would imagine this hurts our depth. Heaven forbid something happens to Dex or Wilkins.
#trustdabo

No, he was a senior. It won't had a single number to next

Feb 17, 2017, 11:43 AM

year's class. He just screwed us out of signing one more in this class by waiting until after signing day to notify anyone.

Re: No, he was a senior. It won't had a single number to next

Feb 17, 2017, 12:31 PM

Signing one more in this class would have lowered the numbers for next year though, which is set up to be a much better class. So he didn't really screw anyone over.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:45 AM

Tumbling down the mountain. Come to Carolina big man and stick it to them.
No back to back like our baseball team.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:47 AM

best coot troll ever hahhahha

Did you really just refer to your baseball championships

Feb 17, 2017, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

when he plays football? Oh thats right, you all don't know what football is down there in Cola

Feb 17, 2017, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

Hahahahaha you coots grabbing on to anything to make uscjr feel better. Clemson is not only a far better football program by miles but our sports program as a whole is better and getting better we have won football and baseball 2 years in a row and this year we going for the 3/3 major sports. Plus yes we are on the mountain but not tumbling anywhere. And hang on to those 2 baseball rings only ones your school has ever or will ever have in any sport. Plus this kid is not going to go to that dumpster fire called usuck football program he would start day one and be yalls best defensive player on the team bc that "beast" juco corner y'all talked about prob wanted to crawl In a hole after he was embarrassed by the whole Clemson wr corp. Go Tigers!!

Feb 17, 2017, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

Why don't you just go pull for y'alls best sports team that beast women's basketball team hahaha that wins a lot of games but when plays uconn just gets destroyed and never really wins anything.

how about another reminder where you stand chicken boy...

Feb 17, 2017, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

Feb 17, 2017, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

Man, some of you coots are just dumb. Did Carolina move to the West Coast any time recently??

Lmao,you do realize this means a 5 star experienced Christian Wilkins will likely slide back into his natural spot, right?

You know, this guy listed by ESPN as a Heisman candidate for next year:
http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/ESPN-lists-Wilkins-2017-Heisman-candidate-26134

That means more chicken kicking.....56-7.

Feb 17, 2017, 12:00 PM

Best of luck to Scott wherever he lands. Appreciate all he did for Clemson during his 4 years as a member of our football team. Whether he eventually makes it in the NFL or not, he will always have his Clemson degree to take with him into his post-collegiate life.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!!

Feb 17, 2017, 12:11 PM

I'm getting really ####### sick of reading articles like this.

### Scott?

Feb 17, 2017, 12:13 PM

Clemson is scheduled to have ,I believe, 10 scholarships available next year due to graduations. One of those is Pagano's. If he had made his decision before NSD, that would not have necessarily freed up another scholarship for the 2017 class. If that scholarship had been used in the 2017 cycle, it would have been tied up for the next 4-5 years, increasing this year's class from 14 to 15, but decreasing next year's available scholarships from 10 to 9. The coaches might would rather have 10 next year than 15 this year this due to specific recruits they hope/plan to sign. Same thing goes.for Tyshon Dye's scholarship. Pagano and Dye leaving hurts the depth chart for the 2017 season, but really has no effect on available scolarships.

So not surprised

Feb 17, 2017, 12:14 PM

Wants to be the man. He will get drafted if he stays but wants to roll the dice. Has been a good teammate

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 12:19 PM

i truly hate to hear this as Scott has been a great Tiger. I wish him the absolute best wherever he ends up. That being said I still think we are good on the DL with Christian Wilkins, Dexter Lawrence, Niles P., and Huggy Bear on the inside and Clelin Ferrell, Austin Bryant, X Man, and Richard Yeargin.

I wish him the best, but this makes me feel even better...

Feb 17, 2017, 12:29 PM

about next season's D Line...
He practices with them all and should have a feel about how much playing time he'd get next season. If he's transferring, I don't think he sees a great many snaps coming his way.
He's been a great guy for us and hope he has a great career ahead of him.
Go Tigers!!

I really hate to see him leave. Loved watching him play and

Feb 17, 2017, 12:30 PM

wish him the best of luck.

Well that's surprising. I guess this means Wilkins is moving

Feb 17, 2017, 12:33 PM

back to DT.. either via chicken or egg.

Do what? The Samoan Nightmare can't leave us!?!

Feb 17, 2017, 12:41 PM

:)

I keed! He's not Samoan. But I do hate to see him leave. Will always remember him blowing up the BC center in 2015.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He will always be a Tiger but

Feb 17, 2017, 12:56 PM

he should have done this before signing day. Would have been nice to have another recruit this cycle. And before u say it, no I don't know why he's leaving, all I know is timing is odd.

Re: He will always be a Tiger but

Feb 17, 2017, 12:58 PM

It's better that we didn't add a recruit to this cycle since that would take away one from next years talent loaded class.

Agreed, not a thing wrong his decision other than the timing***

Feb 17, 2017, 1:31 PM [ in reply to He will always be a Tiger but ]

We really need our guys to time this better.

Feb 17, 2017, 1:02 PM

They also need to change the transfer rules because it feels alot like free agency.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 1:33 PM

Well that came out of nowhere....

Best wishes Scott......

His choice, wish it wasn't happening, but we won't miss him

Feb 17, 2017, 1:40 PM

there's enough studs around. I'm sure he saw that as well.

Re: His choice, wish it wasn't happening, but we won't miss him

Feb 17, 2017, 2:17 PM

We'll definitely miss him. Our DL will still be very good, but he was a heckuva player and he'll be greatly missed.

sure he's been a solid player, BUT

Feb 17, 2017, 8:43 PM

he'll be replaced by another. Don't get so caught up in one person when you have so many more just waiting for their chance. he wasn't all world, he was a solid player. We have another that will be solid and possibly more than that.The others will get more of a chance

more like Scott Pa-Gone-Now

Feb 17, 2017, 2:03 PM

amirite?

Greatest Samoan ever to wear the Paw!

Feb 17, 2017, 2:25 PM

Best of Luck!

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

that's funny, because he's Spanish***

Feb 17, 2017, 3:54 PM

This doesn't mention Spanish...

Feb 17, 2017, 4:00 PM

"I am black, Italian and white."

http://www.tigernet.com/story/football/Scott-Pagano-Three-14523&nextbox=1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: This doesn't mention Spanish...

Feb 20, 2017, 1:52 AM

"Black, White & Italian" still cracks me up. Lol

###!\! .....CH!T...Not Falling Apart....But Falling Apart***

Feb 17, 2017, 2:28 PM

Hate it, but we could have used this info before NSD***

Feb 17, 2017, 3:36 PM

Re: Hate it, but we could have used this info before NSD***

Feb 17, 2017, 3:56 PM

Have not seen this many replies in a long time. Best wishes, Scott!

Feb 17, 2017, 4:20 PM

This really isn't as crazy as a lot will make it out to be. Wilkins is moving back inside with big Dex and will have plenty behind them. I wish him well. None of us on these boards know much about what is happening inside but I can speculate that Wilkins and Dex will start with Huggy and Pinckney behind them or any of the other guys we have. Clemson has more talent than we have ever had right now. I did think he would stay, but like I said... the players and coaches know more than we do

Feb 17, 2017, 8:46 PM

absolutely agree

Feb 17, 2017, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson defensive tackle to transfer ]

Noooooooo. Bummer, I love Pagano. Dude always got a great push.

Well Huggy Bear been waiting for his chance to show what he's got. Let's roll.

Good luck big man. Thanks for being part of

Feb 17, 2017, 6:21 PM

something truly special in 2016! Godspeed to you in the future.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 8:56 PM

Oh no!

Thank you Scott for all your hard work and being a Tiger

Feb 17, 2017, 9:23 PM

We all will miss you especially when we plat Georgia Tech. I think we all looked forward to see you coming in and shutting down the inside running game no matter what team team we played.

I will be cheering you on at Hawaii or Stanford or wherever you decide to bless the DLine. It's hard for us to see you playing for another team but I think we wish and believe you would look best playing at home here at Clemson next year and most of us would jump for joy if you changed your mind, but no matter where you are not playing for our and your Tigers we will be pulling for you to play in the NFL but we all long for it to say Clemson next to your name when it's written or mentioned but realize it will be wherever you go next.

Please come home and visit often and show off wherever you go this year. Thank you again, this isn't bye but see you later, love you brother!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

here's the Real question

Feb 18, 2017, 2:10 PM

I'm okay with him leaving because he's 2nd string. But why the hell did he wait til now? We could have signed someone and used that scholarship ? Thanks but no thanks pagano. Hurt our depth and cost us a recruit.

Replies: 123
| visibility 201
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic