Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I do believe Clemson as the number 1 seed got hosed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I do believe Clemson as the number 1 seed got hosed

Jan 2, 2018, 6:36 AM

Last night in the matchup . Clearly we played the toughest of the 3 teams. No question. And I think it’s absurd that you don’t have teams in sane conference playing one another in semis to avoid a same conference showdown. That’s why you play the regular season. The SECCG means nothing now. If bama wins , and I’m sure they will, they win the national championship but not their division. Ummmmm ok.

We would have beaten either of the other teams tonight. The physical nature of this game beat us tonight. DW handled it last year and KB didn’t handle it well this year. That’s how bama beats you by being physical. You have to match them to beat them. We didn’t.

I hope some of our players don’t leave early and come back and finish on a better note. Money cannot buy the college experience.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I do believe Clemson as the number 1 seed got hosed

Jan 2, 2018, 6:43 AM

False.
Clemson would not have beaten Oklahoma nor Georgia. Clemson had 98 Total Yards with just under 10 minutes to go in the Football Game.

Georgia would beat Clemson much the way Alabama did, just straight punch them in the mouth.

Oklahoma would simply outlast & outscore Clemson.

I kind of want to see Clemson & Ohio State Play now.

Message was edited by: mfh22

Jan 2, 2018, 6:44 AM

I think you r wrong. Georgia was no where near that physical. Bama will destroy Georgia.

Jan 2, 2018, 6:57 AM

Perhaps you’re correct on the level of physicality, but they are physical & mirror Alabama for obvious reasons.

Jan 2, 2018, 7:13 AM

Mfh22 - not a clemson fan. A troll. Guarantee it... get a life turd

Jan 2, 2018, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Re: I do believe Clemson as the number 1 seed got hosed ]

I dont much care now that we are out of it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Georgia can't punch anyone in the mouth, good grief.

Jan 2, 2018, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Re: I do believe Clemson as the number 1 seed got hosed ]

They walked all over a Big XII defense AND got walked all over by Mayfield and co.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

stop playing the victim

Jan 2, 2018, 6:51 AM

I HATE WHEN SOME OF Y'ALL DO THIS!
we got the 4th seed team. the team most people said didn't even deserve to be there. They were ready to play more than we were and they whipped us. the end. there is no conspiracy against Clemson out there and nobody got hosed on anything. we just got freakin beat

Dabo chose the venue

Jan 2, 2018, 6:51 AM

I love Dabo, he is great on many levels but this spiritual crap gets on my nerves. Walking around spreading grass was superstitious nonsense last night and quite frankly, coupled with performance was embarrassing. We should have been practicing indoors in the place we were going to play and doing what we always do, getting ready for buisiness. We were playing and praying and it bit is in the ###.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't get the superstitious junk either...

Jan 2, 2018, 7:13 AM

Seems like he tries to read into patterns and signs too much (and maybe in this case create some by repeating what was done 25 years ago). But I wouldn't call his superstitions spiritual - meaning that's not part of Christianity, which I believe is his "spirituality". I was surprised to see that stuff coming from him (venue selection, grass, hat, etc.), but I guess nostalgia took over...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny, folks like you never seem to question Dabo

Jan 2, 2018, 7:23 AM [ in reply to Dabo chose the venue ]

or his "spiritual crap" when things go right. I don't share Dabo's religion or, frankly, his strength of faith, but that's absolutely no reason to attack him for it. You have taken the low road.

I’m just happy the CFP didn’t move the Sugar Bowl to Legion Field...

Jan 2, 2018, 6:54 AM

To make the game “closer” for us.

~JKB

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic