Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deployed Tigers first game since returning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Deployed Tigers first game since returning

Aug 13, 2019, 2:05 PM

Hey guys! 16 MORE DAYS! I spent last football season watching the games in the middle of the night during a deployment to Poland. It was worth every minute of lost sleep. Me and a fellow soldier will be making the trip to Tigertown from TN for the opener. I want to show him how Gameday is done at Clemson, of course we'll be making our way over to the Esso Club. Any other Game Day suggestions?

Also as far as tickets go, should we buy them ahead of time on Stubhub or should it be easy to buy some around the tailgates?

Thanks in advanced, and GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deployed Tigers first game since returning

Aug 13, 2019, 2:34 PM

Thanks for your service.

This will not be a typical game day. I think they are calling it a mini-game day, so you might be disappointed. However, don"t let that deter you.

I have two tickets in the south upper deck (TDI row S). I will sell at no more than face value-$75 each, and I will throw in a parking pass for Seneca Creek Meadows. Not great parking but they run shuttles to the baseball stadium.

Contact me if interested. (803) 322-5351.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2019, 3:43 PM

I think CrazyTiger is talking about game day in Clemson, not that ESPN College Gameday is in Clemson... but I've been wrong before.

Either way, a day in Clemson is a better day than where he was last football season.

Thank you for your service CrazyTiger84!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2019, 4:44 PM

You're correct, I've been to many ESPN College Gamedays in Clemson. It is always a blast. I've tried to describe to my friend the atmosphere and the Sea of Orange tailgaters on a Saturday in Clemson but words don't do it justice. We won't be able to do our own tailgating this game so I'm hoping to meet some friendly locals as we walk around.

Aug 13, 2019, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Deployed Tigers first game since returning ]

Thank you! I will definitely save your contact info.

stay safe and thanks for your service!***

Aug 13, 2019, 3:23 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2019, 4:50 PM

Thanks for your service and Welcome Back! If you were ROTC, I'd try calling or emailing the admin person there to see if they can help you procure tickets, might get a deal. I'm sure there will be tix for sale at game, just be careful. I would only buy from fans not scalpers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic